What's on your desk?

Hey, just reminding you to water the lawn today.

I thank you and my lawn thanks you.

An empty bottle of mead and a stemless wineglass that I haven’t taken to the dishwasher yet.

A half drunk coffee mug.

An unused iphone cord

Work laptop and personal laptop.

Physical authentication token for work VPN

Cork screw for the above mentioned mead bottle.

A pad of green post-its

And a recall notice for my car that I should recycle (the issue was taken care of months ago)

This is pretty much most of my desk.

2 monitors. Soundbar. PC tower. Wired Mouse and Wired Keyboard. Drawing tablet. Wrist guards for keyboard and mouse.
Green crafting board. LOTS of crafting supplies. Various gunpla and girlpla. Transformers, Pokemon figurines.
A cat. sometimes two.

2 Likes

Two monitors, two mice, mousepad, speakers, keyboard, two planners, coupons, random medical docs, David Bowie candle, my cat sometimes

2 Likes

-offers tweezers to clean the cat hairs out of the mouse lazer-

1 Like

Monitors, Logitech mouse and keyboard, mouse pad. Bottle of rum. Dagger. Skull coffee mug, made from a skull. Voodoo shrunken head. Brain in a jar. Stack of gold coins. Oh and a Venompool Funko Pop, NRFB.

A headset, mouse, and keyboard, speakers, my two monitors, computer tower, Lord of the Rings, a coaster, and (currently) nail clippers and a plate.

My water bottle, some ice packs a pack of gauze, a corded telephone, hand sanitizer, a clipboard, a stack of authorization handouts, and some bandaids.

Any guesses where I work?

Computer, computer care kit, my wallet, and a sickle.

1 Like

A bookcase, fox and bunny stuffed animals, deodorant, Starbucks mug, treasure chest with dragon dice, candles, mini rip off lego sets, a Monster High ghoulia yelps doll, some socks, a water bottle, a pair of scissors, some cat figurines, some 3d printed dragons, my wallet, some loose change, powder, electronics duster spray, lotion, and my computer set up.

Monitor, keyboard, mouse/mouse pad, speakers, a butterfly figure, a bear figure holding a barrel for pens (but it holds my lip balm and vape juice instead) and a candle.

All I really have is a stress-ball. It gets used quite a lot!

Two monitors, keyboard, mouse, mouse pad, speakers, art tablet, art tablet pen, art tablet stand, usually a cat or two, my iPad (which is a portable art tablet), my Switch, a couple plushies (Eevee and Link), and usually a cat.

Just move to Florida and never be dry again!

Two monitors, a mouse pad that’s like three feet long, a keyboard, and a mouse.

My main monator, pc, game mat, mouse and a water bottle. Also a few music/switch caces and my switch when its not in the draws of my desk

On my “2nd desk” (a small filing cabinet thsts the same hight as my desk) i got a 2nd monator, due to it not fitting on my main desk, lol

Ok for me this exact snapshot in time:

keyboard and mouse on top of my pink mouse/keyboard pad,
I have a wheat pack and empty coffee cup to my left, 2 empty bowls (need to take to the sink lol) a pen holder which also has phone earphones in it, a speaker and my monitors,
To my right a pink LED lamp, another empty coffee cup (oops) and headphones.

1 Like