What's on your desk?

I’m doing a college paper on gamer antics. This is important info!
I’ll start.

Computer, monitor, led keyboard, headphones, book for mouse pad, mouse, tablecloth for comfort, empty coffee cup, useless coaster, my glasses, two tobacco bowls (I roll), ashtray, weed jar, alarm clock, fake plant.

What’s a desk?

1 Like

2 monitors, a soundbar, my headphones (not wearing), MMO mouse, keyboard, gaming keypad, nic vape, oil vape. On a separate but adjacent surface I have my PC, mic (not using), and controller. On yet another surface a distance away from my electronics but within reach is my energy drink and water.

My pc tower is under the desk, on the desk is the monitor, Logitech speakers and a subwoofer, a printer, an alarm clock, a pocket knife, a led torch, an onyx cat figurine and a piece of crystal.

Keyboard, mouse, comp, monitor, picture of wife, and something to set a drink on (varies).

Everything else is clutter and needs to be purged.

1 Like

Computer motor, 8 inch speakers, Corsair mouse pad, keyboard, mouse, lamp, audio interface, headphone amp, headphones, guitar pick, ibuprofen, laxatives, a Lucario keychain, a torn up voting envelope, and an electrionic piano.

Ummm blueberries, A pile of mail, Computer essentials, an empty bowl that has dorito crumbs in it and a few cans of Ginger ale plus an ice cold ginger ale.

Rn?

Computer and monitor, large light-up Pac-Man ghost that responds to sound, underarm deodorant and spray, pokemon plush (sleeping pikachu), fake plants x 3, speakers and subwoofer, grinder (tree), hair brush for facial hair, wallet, keys/keychain, nail clippers, scissors, a ceramic owl, a pokeball controller attachment thingy for Switch, my cell phone, an extendable back scratcher, pencils and pen, large cup of iced coffee, and one of those “Lux” plastic mechanical timers, and a battery-powered NERF gun that green shoots nerf balls leaning on my desk leg.

My room isn’t too large and my desk is too big, so there’s a lot of stuff on it, trying to shop for a smaller desk that I like.

Computer setup and a tiny desk engineer. :straight_ruler::robot:

4 Likes

Outside of typical stuff like the pc, monitor, keyboard and mouse blah blah blah

Stolas from Helluva Boss Yootooz, he’s chilling on top of one of my speakers
Switch Lite
Cell Phone
Ps5
Meds / Gummies
Notepad
Nail clippers.

2 Likes

My desk is an L-shaped desk with an integrated shelving unit on the right.

On the left: HP-33S Scientific Calculator, Pickett N600-ES Slide Rule, a couple of E6B Flight Computers, a pack of playing cards for the occasional game of solitaire, and a 4" luminous Moon globe. Phone, tube of Chap Stick, and a can of diet Mountain Dew are also usually there.

Center: Computer (24" iMac), Logitech Attack 3 joystick, with a keyboard and trackball on a tray underneath. Tin of mixed nuts on the right.

Right: Recent back issues of Aviation Week, a phone charger, an LED reading light, and a UPS for the computer and such.

Only a keyboard and mouse. I have a laptop desk for those while my computer sits across the room with a 32" tv for a monitor. That way I can game from my recliner.

Mouse, keyboard, monitor, population juice.

Monitor, mouse and mousepad, earphones, coasters my kid made me, water bottle, stack of mail, my funko pop collection of pusheen figurines (complete set), groot bobble head, and a jar of spicy and sweet peanuts.

Monitor, 2nd Monitor, Mic Arm (holding Mic, ofc), Keyboard, Mouse, 2nd Mouse for when I need to double fist mice, One of those desk-length mousepad things (because having to concern myself with where my mice are seems silly), Computer, Desk Fan, Speakers (rarely used, headphones are king, baby), The last 3 years of Tax documents (despite having a filing cabinet under the desk), Random mail I will never look at, pens/pencils/sharpies/lighters/misc stuff vaguely jammed in a couple office organizer container things, Laptop (that I spent like $1300 ~4 years ago and have used for maybe 2 hours total), Switch Dock, Water Bottle, Storage Box (there is nothing inside), 1 Candle.

wut

4 Likes

I feel it’s better if he doesn’t elaborate.

5 Likes

No no, let him speak.

2 Likes

2 monitors a laptop a couple mice, a bunch of cords, a banana statue, my heat sensor gun for my snake cages, a hot pink Yeti, and some crumbs.

Imgur

3 Likes

That’s all I can say without a 3 day vacation.

2 Likes