What's on your desk?

2 monitors, small keyboard between keypad and mmo mouse. A blue moon with an orange slice in it. Some nick knacks my kids have bought/made for me. Some D&D dice. A bottle of Jergen’s. A nail clipper. My car registration renewal notice. $20 my kid gave me for some V-Bucks.

Other than the computer stuff, an electric cup warmer to keep my coffee hot, a holder for my tablet and phone, a holder for my other pair of glasses, a very small fan to keep me cool (Texas summers man), and a small decorative owl.

keyboard & mouse &
mousepad (covers whole desk - why?)
becuz I could at any moment have 1-2 cats jumping up . rather have them stop instantly then sliding off and randomly grabbing me with their claws.

A dungeons & dragons candy bucket with a murloc plushie sticking out. We serious gamers here.

1 Like

Your basic desktop computer things, office supplies, miscellaneous electronics and wires.

1 Like

On my desk? Three monitors, iPad, a keyboard, two mice, kvm switch, a sound bar, charging stand for phone, watch and headphones, a set of headphones, task lamp, personal fan, laser printer, various batteries, a set of dinosaurs carved out of stones (like amethyst, fluorite, and howlite), an old school blood glucose monitor, a blood pressure monitor, a pulse oximeter, and a thermometer.

Under the desk are two computers and an UPS.

1 Like

I love these little guys!! So cute and easy to use nowadays!

1 Like

computer, 2 monitors, keyboard, mouse, 2 mtg playmats that act as mousepad, 2 anime pint glasses, greninja plush, bobomb plush, pharah funko, goblin riding a rocket figure, comic book about beer, comic book about video games,

It comes in handy though my watch does this now as well.

1 Like

mtn dew cans

My friend shared with me a post of someone with a giant life-sized Stolas in their living room.

All the yes. I need one.

1 Like

Computer, wallet, beverage, comb, an empty can, and a controller

I have

A dual monitor support bracket
Keyboard
Mouse
Tower is beside my table
I have a hook to hold my head phones

I have a painted unicorn head my 4 year old daughter painted for me along with a bunch of pictures she’s colored and a baby picture of her. I also have a picture where my wife took her feet as a baby and made a PlayStation controller painting out of it.

1 Like

What’s on my desk…

• Two monitors
  • Computer tower
  • Keyboard
  • Mouse and mouse pad
  • Disney 2024 daily calendar
  • My phone
  • Rock Juniper Bonsai tree
  • Glass of Milo’s sweet tea
  • Nintendo Switch
  • Tinker Bell statue with my birthstone that my sister gave me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • Headphones

Monitors,midi controller, batteries for my mouse, coffee cup, notes, pencils and pens, an old iphone, a ps4, a ps3, ndsi xl, 3ds, new 3ds xl, some cables idk what they go to, some books i havent read, a statue of a hand throwing up the piece sign, corkboard with notes and pictures of friends, 3 copies of metal gear solid 4, copy of raizing storm, and some hair ties

Two monitors, keyboard, mouse, xbox controller [the xbox is on the wall], cellphone, 64oz water bottle, purell, black forest gummy bears, and finally vaseline.

My lips are so dry during summer, I need it.

Given how tall Stolas is that would be impressive if it was his actual height.

1 Like

It was, bout two stories tall. The poster stood them up on their stairwell.

1 Like

I recommend you don’t.

oh man thats kinda ghetto lol