What's going on with Arena

Oh no, a stalker! And he thinks he’s the good guy, too. :frowning:

I said it’s happened a good few times, not that it happens all the time. But hey, keep leaning on fallacies. We can see that they work, unfortunately.

Nope you’re a liar, this is exactly what you said. SOMEWHAT OFTEN.

Not a good few times. That and somewhat often paint two completely different pictures. You change your words to try and fit whatever narrotive you’re trying to spin.

2 Likes

I tried looking into it and couldn’t find any information, but have they announced when Season 9 will end?

If they havn’t and they plan to end Season 9 a week or two before Fireland’s launches in October, which is three months away, then everyone should have time to catch up with their rating over those three months.

Idk if it’s possible for that to occur. I’m looking at it similar to pool parties inflating ranking brackets, but in this scenario there is more time in the season to get more rating.

I’m im flat out wrong, my bad lol. Any education on how it actually works is apperciated =)

TWW launch and whatever SoD stuff is going to absolutely kill Cata.

1 Like

It was already set the first week pvp gear was released, people exploited, everyone begged to reset the gear, they didnt and those who exploited set the 2200 bracket before anyone else got a 2 piece. We said this would happen and its only been amplified due to the lower population compared to original cata

1 Like

the upper half of the ladder spent 15 years cannibalizing the bottom half of the ladder unpunished

now nobody wants to play with us and that means we are in the lower half now and that makes this finally a problem i want fixed!

This will be my only post on the Cata forums and it is being made to say:

You get what you :duck: ing deserve. You and yours were warned for well over a decade that this would happen. And now it has.

1 Like

A few people getting 359 weapons a week early didn’t do anything to the leaderboard.

1 Like

bro is completely lost

Who is caught up? cuz i quit after i realized i was outgeared for a long time by exploits. And tbh the rat race of this antiquated gearing system for this poorly made pvp propped up on nostalgia frankly isn’t worth the grind.

1 Like

It’s pretty easy to get fully arena geared in 1 day. Just do 2’s on a double dps team. It’s either fast wins or fast losses. Either way you get a full set in like 4 or 5 hours.

2 Likes

this arena point system is the best one in Classic so far, IMO. You can miss weeks (or months) of queues, yet just catch up to everyone else in a couple hours of yolo 2s.

now if i misunderstood you, and you are referring to pve gear, then I agree with you

2 Likes

I mean did you read the post? Because it answered your question. You weren’t outgeared for a long time. You were outgeared for 5 days.

1 Like

Yes thats my aim, queue the competitive mode in rags, rag the ladder for 5 hours in trash gear. Then i get to dunk on those people who are also in rags. This is incredible and very competitive and engaging.

1 Like

funnily enough right now 1700 ladder wise is around 2200 compared to last season of wrath.

right now 2200 has 110 people over 2200 in 2s and around 800 in 2s for the NA ladder at least according to IFP

You guys are way late, blizzard removed 2s and destoried the ladder people just don’t want to play the game anymore and the change in ratings reflects the poor choice.

We all saw this coming before arenas even came out.

1 Like

The restarted MMR it’s normal

Plus if something is actually wrong blizzard don’t care, they’re in love with sod. Look at this week’s patch vs ours where we got nothing.

1 Like

Unless you’re in a streamer clique GL doing anything PvP wise in Classic. There’s just nobody to play with and the few people there is require you to have wintraded/tied in 5s during TBC Classic to get a free mount to even consider playing with you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.