What would you rate shadowlands on a scale of 1/10? MOST PEOPLE THINK ITS POOP!

I give it a solid 6.

It wasn’t a world beater, but it wasn’t horrible.

WoD and Cata are still bottom of the barrel for me, it’ll be hard for them to do worse than those.

2 Likes

what? elaborate?

were u like a dungeon geek or something?

pvp had templates so it was super easy to hop right in the very second u ding
artifact power was also super easy to obtain and stay up to date on.

werent legendries disabled in pvp also?

No, I protested the deletion of CMs by not doing keys in legion.

AP and honor talents.

5/10 like all other xpacs.
Dragonflight will be 5/10
11.0 will be 5/10
12.0 will be 5/10
:person_shrugging:

2 Likes

7/10 it wasn’t that bad yet it was confusing to say the least.

I will slightly agree with that.

i forgot about those being level locked. yeah that was dumb.

not as dumb as locking gear behind rating and 200k honor tho imo

It was funny how they gave unranked players equal gear and they all quit because no gear progression.

You’ll keep getting garbage as long as people keep shoveling them money.

3 Likes

3/10. The dungeons were good. I enjoyed most of them. The covenant bonuses were not my thing but overall pretty good. SoD was a fun raid but the others were terrible. CN could have been good. The theme of the raid should have made it a win but with boss fights with too many ground mechanics to go with too many player ground mechanics it fell flat. Just not fun. SoD was pretty fun. Outside of the ring boss and the length of the Sylv fight most things were done pretty well. Sotfo was just not good.
Casual outdoor stuff was a mixed bag. Terrible story and locking the covenants was just bad. Pet and mount drops are bad. What’s up with the terrible drop rate from the pets from chest/shroom in Maldraxxus and Bastion? Korthia was pretty good lots of mounts to farm and stuff like that. ZM was just a grind. I’m a completionist so it may be my fault. I have all but one mount from there. The drop rate for crafting reagents should have been upped for the caches you buy. Probably my fault for grinding everything.
Season 4 is weird. Yeah it’s nice to revisit old dungeons but please get the tuning right. After that it has been ok. Recycling the raids was not good. We already did those. To long and there is nostalgia like some have for the dungeons. Bring back shorter raids if you want to do that.

1 Like

6/10

Covenant lock at start, and S4 existing.

im not much of a PVE guy but i did raid back in WOTLK (cuz random guy asked me to join his raiding guild while i was just chilling in dalaran)

that trial of the grand crusader was actually really fun imo… not super time consuming… no trash… just a few challenging bosses (they were challenging for us)

Definitely no higher than a 3 / 10 for me, and I didn’t even pick it up until 9.2.5

• The zones were just meh.
  • The story was awful.
  • Super Kami Space Satan is one of the blandest villains ever written.
  • Being forced to have to always travel through Oribos Airport was stupid.
  • Layers and layers of systems were not fun, even with all the catch-ups.
  • Professions were, once again, useless. You just make the legendary material and then hand it over to zombie Santa. Don’t even get to make it yourself.

The parts I actually did like that keep it from being a 1/10?

• Sire Denathrius was a neat villain
  • Torghast was fun, but I don’t like that people who didn’t like it were forced into it to get their legendaries
  • Sanctum of Domination was a neat raid

Bottom line… I put it as the worst expansion right behind BFA. At least with WOD, I stayed for the whole expansion… I couldn’t stomach BFA and only grabbed Shadowlands when it was essentially over and we came back to Azeroth.

1 Like

4/10. It’s playable but it’s an absolute bore to play. Blizz was clearly very ambitious with all the systems and none of them panned out. Blizz was ambitious with the story and it never panned out.
The art is great, I feel like Bastion and Maldraxxus are great-looking zones.

So yeah, there was an attempt.

1 Like

Initially probably a 6/10. In its current form, mayb like S2 onwards, 7.5/10.

I generally don’t keep playing a game unless I find it fun, so it successfully kept me engaged and I’m still having fun. But just in M+ lol. Pvp is still lackluster and raids just take too long.

I thought that was chocolate pokemon LOL :rofl:

1 Like

0/10 - The story was godawful (plus the covenant mess) and I’m glad it’s finally coming to an end. The only good things about SL are some of the locations (artstyle too in some places) and a somewhat improved version of Pathfinder without requiring long rep grinds.

I really REALLY hope Dragonflight turns out to be good though.

3 Likes

0/10 It was just as bad as BFA.

Semper Fi! :us: :ukraine:

3 Likes

No, it was much better. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: Especially for PVP.

:question:

i found tbc to be tedius in leveling and the gear wasn’t really balanced well with green being better than epics. i like shadowlands in general, but there are too many systems for a casual player. blizzard keeps driving players away with non-intuitive mechanics, too many currencies and too many systems. there were some improvements over BFA which also had the same problems, but i enjoyed BFA more.

i’ll give it a 6/10. i liked it better than pandaria and tbc.

1 Like