What would you rate shadowlands on a scale of 1/10? MOST PEOPLE THINK ITS POOP!

yup. this sucks

like why even make all these classes and specs if u dont want us to try more than 1?

im an altoholic at heart, i love playing literally every class and spec.

this GARBAGE POOP xpac made that impossible for me

From 9.0 to 9.1 I give it a 3/10. From 9.1-9.2 I give it a 5/10. From 9.2 on I give it a 7.5 /10.

Imagine if they made covenants the way there are now from the beginning. That was the one big mistake. And we all knew it. All the content creators knew it. But they did nothing for a year.

1 Like

TBH i still think its very bad

why do i have to go to a specific place to change cov / conduits?

should just let me change that stuff on the fly like talents imo

so glad thats going away. there were so many times where it would have been beneficial for me to swap specs/covs but i couldnt

7/10, enjoyed m+ more than any previous xpac and didn’t have to raid to do what I wanted to. 9.1 was awful and I unsubbed after h sylv but without being too specific and wordy everything else was pretty solid. DF looking to improve even further on the progress they’ve made since 9.2, very excited

0/10

I don’t believe in using negative numbers but if I did it would be a negative number. Because not only was it bad in and of itself. It destroyed the lore and the franchise long-term I believe. It literally ruined the lore of one of the most beloved storylines and expacs with its retcons among many, many, many other sins. I don’t think there’s any way to fix some of the problems it introduced without massive, jarring retcons that would require replacing most of the dev team as they seem very prideful people unfortunately unwilling to admit mistakes and throw their beloved baby out.

I mean they really, really, really messed up lorewise with what they did with Shadowlands. They made an enormous, amateur-hour mistake with visiting the afterlife and specifically doing so in the way they did. I’m not sure if their lore leads are just not up to the task or they’re just arrogant and think the players don’t care or are soon to forget. And to be sure there are plenty who are soon to forget (or never cared about anything but mashing buttons at raid bosses to begin with) but they’ll never have the trust of the core fanbase again and they’ve burned enough bridges that WoW will never be anything but a shell of its former glory. Some of that decline obviously was driven by larger forces they have no control over, but they’ve also done everything they can to destroy its legacy it seems.

4 Likes

Yea, that’s frustrating. But why can I only turn on WM in Org? Why do I have to go to a vendor to redeem tier? Or whatever you want to use as an example. You can change your soulbinds anywhere, that’s really all I needed on my main.

You can change them in Oribos though without even going there. I’m not sure who switches out conduits all the time but you could just use a different soulbind in those uncommon situations. IMO that’s not a reason to hate an entire expansion.

not really man. switching to an entirely different soulbind means i lose out on a huge huge benefit possible. example: the kyrian soulbind that gives the big big mastery bonus on activation is just ten times better than all the other garbage ones the other soulbinds offer (at least imo)

Whatever “meh” translates to - maybe 3 or 4. I lost interest in Shadowlands faster than any other expansion, mainly because of the bad story, I think, and there was nothing I found really fun to do.

1 Like

'Nilla: 6/10
TBC: 7/10
Wrath: 9/10
Cata: 7/10
MoP: 8/10
Wod/Legion: Didn’t play
BFA: 7/10
SL: 5/10

1 Like

8/10.

Negatives:

• Fated raids were boring
  • Recycling dungeons in s4 was a mistake

Legendaries weren’t exactly optional. :dracthyr_love_animated:

Honestly I loved how they did dungeons for s4.

Better than BFA. Thats not saying much though. Blizzard’s Finally Activision (BFA)

Shadowlands… its okay I guess. Legion was great. So odd how Blizzard likes to put in a system and then remove it the very next expac.

Legion was terrible until they added a mechanism to target legendries.

1 Like

i loved legion for how alt friendly it was.

ding max level and i could just walk right into random BGs and have fun

now its a nightmare

I remember taking a break specifically because I couldn’t upkeep alts.

9/10
Definitely one of their best IMO

-1/10

DF hype

9/10

It would be 10/10 if they had included archeology and player housing.

1 Like

2/10. Barely stimulating.

1 Like

i give it a 2/10

1 Like

It would be an 7/10 if 9.0 hadn’t happened. But bc it was extremely non alt friendly and a long content drought I give it a 5.5/10. But yeah I had fun, and I enjoyed it enough :upside_down_face:

2 Likes