What will you do if factions are merged?

Honestly we can do that already, but the Heritage Mog is so dam excellent.

Will post on my Alliance Goblin DK in a sec.

1 Like

I’d make my Human Paladin into BE Paladin, but that’s it!

Play classic WoW because that’s real world of Warcraft and not what ever this has turned into

I have been playing like factions does not exist.

When I see people in distress surrounded by mobs or struggling with an elite (even opposite faction), I will help. But I cannot heal them which is sad.

When I see player in remote areas, I will /hi or /wave.

1 Like

Did someone say Alliance Mog in the Horde? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

p.s. My Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker alt.

But yet, here is NIppyss still playing what ever this has turned into, LOL!

I’ve done the patch quest lines and a few bgs on my hunter

I’m pretty much attempting to play this current mess but it’s not working out for me

I think from a PVP and story perspective tehre still would be alliance vs. horde view

I hear ya, You know that Classic isn’t going to fix anything right? I mean you can never go back to 2005, sure the game world might look the same but it isn’t 2005 and everybody from that era is old now!

Such an old and backwards way to look at things, the Alliance is Dead, the Horde is splintering into various internal faction, PVP players are all migrating to the Horde, and Raiding Guilds are also All on the Horde.

Ending the Faction war, will give new life to a game which has been hemorrhaging subscriptions since Warlords. I want WOW to survive, it’s time to make a big change.

I personally don’t want to see a merger. Just allow for certain content to be doable cross-faction.

What I do want to see though are the Sentinels and the Forsaken to reemerge again as “main factions” although still tied to their respective in-game factions to continue hostilities while the main Alliance and Horde broker a peace treaty. Would tie in well too with future WC3:Reforged announcements which as we know has four factions.

you wanna know know what itl be like?

I’ll change to a gnome hunter.

Well I agree with your post over all, only some would argue I’m not a Human IRL but Kindred. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Be happy, because I’m honestly sick of the faction slap fight that momentarily stops while we both stop something stronger than both of the factions singularly, then goes back to the same status quo as always.

1 Like

If it allows same guild joining/access and mail then I would probably race change a couple characters. Most likely. That’s a ‘if’ there are no restrictions.

Probably quit for a while at least maybe for ever depends most my friends are gone no don’t really have a lot holding me here nowadays

I’ve been playing since 2005, my Main was a Gnome, Ironforge was my Home, and to a degree it still is. However after years, and years, and years of the Devs really stressing how much they are “FOR THE HORDE… and lets appreciate the Alliance, not” I made the choice, quit the game like all my friends, or just play WOW as a solo-RPG and say “0= F***'s given to Faction Pride”. I now have alts on both Factions, my Gnome Warlock Main is now a Blood Elf, My Paladin Main is a Blood Elf, and I play WOW for the solo-RPG experience, and for T-mogs I like, maybe a mount or two. I don’t care about Raiding anymore, I don’t care about M+ and all that BS, world first, ahead of the curve, ect. If there is something from ahead of the curve I want, and so far nothing has interested me, I’d just pay for the carry.

If they didn’t pick sides, and if they could have written better faction lore for both sides, I might have still cared. WOW died for me and my friends with Cataclysm.

Just a reminder, Stormwind was on fire and a ruined mess for 7 years. There was never any real consequence for the Horde and their action in Theremore. There is a region of Azeroth that is the Horde symbol now.

3 Likes

And frankly they are terrible at it.

If I ever bother to level and gear this alt, I would totally do that.

1 Like