What will you do if factions are merged?

How will what you play change? Will you racechange anyone? If so what to?

I’m really curious about what other people would do if this change happened.

Me personally?

any toon that can be either Highmountain or regular Tauren will be

9 Likes

Nothing. I will change absolutely nothing if the factions merge. Even my hatred for the Forsaken will remain.

37 Likes

Quit, I don’t like the idea

41 Likes

Celebrate! The end of the faction war would do nothing but good for the health of the game and depending on how they frame it they could still have pvp and free-for all warmode so PvP lovers could be winners in this scenario too.

37 Likes

Nothing will change one bit.

6 Likes

maybe, and this is a big maybe, race change to blood elf.

4 Likes

Spend a huge amount of time in Gilnean and NE areas. Alliance aesthetic is my jam.

11 Likes

I dont like the idea of a merger :frowning:

16 Likes

Race change to BElf and forget about the green/golden eyes, I can’t do that with VElfs and their blue skin as they can’t be paladins (and they never should)

I just want a damn High Elf Paladin with an alliance mog.

7 Likes

I dont think I could be on the same side as those icky goblins.

1 Like

I’d enjoy the game even more. Might even keep my third account up permanently, I’d have so many characters.

20 Likes

I just can’t see a merger ever happening even in fantasy forum land. How would battle grounds be decided, by randomly throwing people into teams? How about dungeons, are we gonna see tauren tanking with worgen healers?

3 Likes

Consolidate my horde and alliance bank toons

5 Likes

Roll a Goblin.

I’ve been wanting to play a Goblin, but much prefer to stay on the Alliance-side of things.

5 Likes

I think it would ruin the lore and what little bit of flavor there is left in the game, it would result in every character being like Anduin instead of what we have now where only most of them are like Anduin.

Baine and Anduin’s fun time adventure, what antics will they get up to this week? Tune in next Saturday as they take on the evil Dr. Zero! Boring.

15 Likes
4 Likes

Quit…*;

5 Likes

That was so gross.

@OP, Idk how that would work, there’d still probably be faction conflict or race conflict as well as all of us getting together to fight the big bad, but I’d keep playing.

For awhile anyway.

1 Like

I could finally have these locked boxes accumulating within the guild bank opened.

3 Likes

If they turn it into a giant mercenary free for all world pvp that’d be dope AF

6 Likes