What will you do if factions are merged?

Play more Forsaken and Tauren characters, probably.

Ill quit. I would be fine with dungeon ques shared like mercenary mode. Not pvp or raids though.

I’ll have twice the number of people tell me how terrible of a player I am.

I would also immediately transform into a tauren.

2 Likes

I’d cheer. The faction war is played out. We are always fighting each other then suddenly we have to cooperate to fight a threat to all of us and then we go back to fighting each other, lather rinse repeat. It’s predictable and boring and this game needs to evolve.

9 Likes

I think it would open up some political battles and some leaders trying to take over secretly …spy and such. It’d also open up some dialog and in-fighting between races that have always hated each other.
It would add to the lore IMO, and I REALLY hate sylvanas so anything that has her dead…well actually really dead…gets my vote.

Also to OP question, I’d do nothing. I’ve always liked goblins but I’m a dwarf and will always be a dwarf. But goblins are cool :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

And also, more eyecandy in the way of male blood elves running all over :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Well I play both sides and more times than I will ever admit I am not paying attention land in the wrong camp and get killed by the guards.

So if that stopped being a thing I would be happy.

4 Likes

God dangit didn’t mean to delete it, meant to edit it.

I’d probably leave to focus on something else, War Thunder has a new patch soon full of new tanks/gamemodes/planes. Maybe i’d finally start a fresh game of Skyrim without mods. Been meaning to do that.

1 Like

I would probably quit as this would be the sign that the end is very near.

It’s not warcraft without some faction tension. Lovecraft here we come and i don’t mean lovecraftian either.

Draenei are love, Draenei are life. I wouldn’t play anything other than Draenei and a token Darkspear Troll.

gotta keep an eye on you Draenei players. Sneaky types.

No other race is as efficient as a rogue than Tauren and Draenei. Have you ever seen one? No? Yeah, we’re that good.

5 Likes

Adapt and not let it affect my playstyle.

But who will pvp.

That has been happening a lot to me lately too.

Play the game? At this point, in normal mode, faction flagging is just a pointless annoyance that just makes me hearth out to my garrison for a minute whenever I cut too close to an opposing flight point.

I’m politely assuming that, if such a thing were to ever happen, war mode will not change and thus we wouldn’t need to fight forum wars over it?

I don’t like it… But at least there would be more people to play with I guess.

Finally be able to play the kind of elf I WANT to play.

Even if Blizz manages to develop what I want through apathy and accident, I’ll take it.

I mean, Arenas aren’t faction dependent, also we have Mercenary Mode for BGs. Warmode should become a Free-For-All.

I would drop the game, I will never play side by side with the Aliance.

1 Like