What was your favorite Expansion? FREE Store Mount Giveaway Over

Up up and to the top!

Out of all the expansions Art aesthetics? Mist was my favorite rivaled only by Shadowlands. Shadowlands best and most unrated feature is the art aesthetics of the environments

I have to work from 10 am to 4pm…so…guess that leaves me out…‘sigh’…sad…

No it doesn’t. You dont have to reply right away. If you win you have a full 24 hours to respond. Even then thats just to acknowledge that know you won. When you get home at 5pm you could simply reply with “thanks so much! I will get with you on ________ @ ________am/pm.” You are far from left out. No one is left out :slight_smile:

FYI I work over nights so I am always available in the mornings or overnight EST :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I started in BC. By chance I grouped up with a guild running some dungeons that needed a tank. I didn’t really know what I was doing but they took the time to teach me as we ran. Really cool bunch of people. I ended up join their guild and made a bunch of friends.
Wrath is where we had a lot of fun. We were casual but pushed at our own pace and really enjoyed the game. Still the funnest challenge I’ve ever had in WoW was doing the Dungeon master achievement while it was current content. Really fun times.
So my answer is Wrath.

2 Likes

Lich King was my favorite, for the real reason of having an alternate path to endgame other than raiding. Daily dungeons, frost badges, and the ability to grind and buy tier gear. For a casual, it was the perfect blend of endgame, because as i gained tier gear, i was more willing to try the raids.

1 Like

While I have a soft spot for Cata and Wrath. I think MoP was my big fav of all the expansions.

Sure warlocks were op as heck in that. So I’m a smidge biased. But I had fun gathering cooking supplies. I’ve yet to have that fun again in other expansions.

It was nice to just chill on the raft and fish. Or the process of raising a baby cloud serpent to getting to race with it. Seriously the music for the race is such a treat the first time you hear it. It was very “How to train your dragon” whimsy. I dug it.

Pandaria just felt alive and I miss it since other future zones haven’t quite scratched that itch.

3 Likes

My favorite expansion was The Burning Crusade, because Outland was very impressive back in the day (still is, from a graphical and soundtrack standpoint) and is where I was off-tank for Karazhan in our raiding guild. Hellfire Peninsula skybox was mesmerizing, as well as Terokkara Forest music, to mention a few.

1 Like

I feel like i’d have to go with MOP tbh. Everything about the expansion just felt awesome to me and the characters were ones I genuinely cared about. From the whole history and the art videos they did telling of Shaohao to the Thunder King’s backstory. That and every patch announcement had just pretty trailers. That and ngl, hoping one day the Mantid do return, I miss the bois. >.<

1 Like

My favorite expansion was Wrath of the Lich King. A lot of this is because I got my cousin to play and even though I didn’t get to see him much IRL we could have fun together in game…We were a great shadow priest/affliction warlock team. I also loved the storyline, music and atmosphere. Thank you for the good cheer!

1 Like

You have commented here which I welcome but why didnt you enter though? :thinking:

1 Like

I didn’t really care if I won so I didn’t really read the rules after that. I thought I just needed to comment and say which is my favorite expansion.

2 Likes

That hurt :frowning: I need chocolate now

I have a problem choosing one.

Vanilla had such variety, being sixty levels deep, with so many little vignettes to pursue.
Wrath had an epic story line, Wintergrasp, and so much energy with twelve million players.
Cataclysm’s story had me engrossed like no other, even when game mechanics were awful.
Mists had the best game mechanics to date, even if the story had me yawning.
Legion was great on many levels. So much so that no single advantage stands out.
Shadowlands has interesting zones, and brings the current timeline to a head.

2 Likes

Why? I’m sorry! What you’re doing is great, but I don’t need store shop mounts. I have so many mounts I love that I can’t choose between all of them, but I’m sure some would love one.

Would it be nice if I won? Sure! It’s not like it’s a negative, but I simply don’t really desire the mounts.

Here’s some chocolate, don’t let my apathy bring ya down!
:chocolate_bar:

2 Likes

My favorite expansion is Legion. I have played every expansion…I didn’t play Vanilla. I started on WoW’s first expansion. And although BC was my first favorite expansion, Legion has taken it because it was just so much fun! I love the Sargeras story. I hated the Illidan redemption story, and still roll eyes at him even being there…but I can overlook it because Khadgar, Velen, Argus, Legendary weapons, the lore, all of it was grand and beautiful. OMG and the invasions!! I absolutely LIVED for invasions! I didn’t care for artifact power, but at least it was something to do. Class Halls were amazing, class titles, class mounts, class identities, the list goes on. Legion was amazing. I miss it.

1 Like

MoP

nothing can top it

MoP. Best class design. Something for everyone to do. Great story. Great raids. The zones where pretty. The quests where good. Just a great time all around.

2 Likes

If I already have all the store mounts will you give me cold hard cash?

For me it was legion. It’s the first expansion I played. I made a lot friend, joined nice guild, got the only CE I have which is nighthold. I got my bis leggo as 9th/10th but I still love it.

2 Likes