What was your favorite Expansion? FREE Store Mount Giveaway Over

I Really enjoyed cataclysm. The change that the entire game had was amazing plus bringing the long needed flight to the game. But back to the changing of the world it brought back the love of leveling and experiencing the game like it was new back in vanilla. I hope one day blizzard will be like that again. Loved the passion that the game designers had and the story and lore was amazing. Thank you again for this raffle. Merry Christmas, Hanukkah, kwanza or what ever your holiday is hope everyone has a good one.

2 Likes

My fav is prob TBC. I loved going through the dark portal and being a absolute chad pally.

2 Likes

Removed. Made a differant thread.

Buuuuump ing back up!

Just replying to myself (can’t quote for some reason) as I changed server and so had to change name. Hope in the unlikely event that I win that doesn’t invalidate me. If all else fails you can take it as read that I still have the same favourite expansion:

“For me it has to be Mists of Pandaria. Added my favourite class, had a great story and map. Just generally great lore and atmosphere wise.”

Sorry for the trouble. :blush:

1 Like

You quoted yourself so no it wont. I will edit your other Toons name and replace it with this one on the list

Kazuro replaced by Kazjadefist

1 Like

Well i started in earnest in Legion, so I don’t have much of a sample size. However it is by far the best time i ever had. The class depth was so rich and you really felt like a Death Knight. Or a Warlock. Going to Ruby Sanctum to Slaughter the dragons, going into the frozen wastes just like Arthas himself to raise your very own undead dragon… Just cannot be beat. Period. It left such an impression on me that years later, after the expansion had ended and even though i don’ tank anymore i got myself a tattoo of the Maw of the Damned. It had its flawless but the beautiful parts were really just out of this world.

1 Like

Wow what is this thread. Is this real

Anyway it’s Legion.
When it comes to why, I have very long version and short version but I’ll take the short one.

Because…
it’s Legion :yum:

1 Like

Legion was my favorite xpac. I liked where most of the specs were at throughout the expansion as well as there was so much to do it didn’t feel to grindy to me had tons of alts that expansion and what made it the best for me was the artifact weapons on top of having a raiding guild with my family and friends which just made it a good time all around to log into the game and BS with everyone. every expansion will be memorable to me as someone who has been playing warcraft sense warcraft 2.

cheers and happy holidays

1 Like

First things, thank you. I think this is absolutely fantastic, player driven content and events. It’s why I like seeing people running fashion shows, or M+ friendly tournaments. It’s such a refreshing thing to see. So thank you.
Now to answer your question. I may get some flack for this, but Cataclysm. I don’t think it was because of some crazy sales pitch from Blizzard, or the rework of all of Azeroth during Cataclysm. I honestly think it was due to all my friends and guildies that played at that time.
Here is an example of our silliness.
~https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05DmSq1moU4

1 Like

No need to enter me for a mount entry. (Pass)

Mist of Pandaria - Hands down was my favorite for the fact I was at the climax enjoyable time for being within a great guild full of active friends that ran RBGS night and day. For me MoP was the pinnacle of Wpvp and Pvp all around. I’ll forever miss Mist of Pandaria and I feel it was a highly underated xpack. At least in the pvp department.

Till this day I miss having a guild with meaningful friends in it before most sadly quit or moved on.

1 Like

Yes its real just like my other two linked in the OP were. What is also real is another random community member stepping up to sponsor 2 more mounts as mentioned in the OP. So we could have 4 winners instead of 2. You have Grizzle to thank for those extra 2. This was 100% random and he did it on his own in this thread. We spoke on Bnet chat and worked it out.

On Sunday Dec 19th @noon EST 4 random names will be picked from all the names here. Those 4 people will get a Blizzard store mount of their choice. My FAQ in the OP should answer all your questions

1 Like

Thank you very much for humbly increasing everyone else’s chance of winning by not entering. Very kind of you

It’s very nice of you two :relaxed:

1 Like

Happy Holidays!

2 Likes

Incredible of both of you and Grizzle to make this available to 4 winners! Glad to see a lot more participation this time around.

A bit more than a week left, get your response in for a chance to win!

2 Likes

Sunday the 19th. Not the 12th. So 1 week left

2 Likes

Oops, sorry! Editing my previous post just to avoid confusion.

1 Like

Its ok my last two events were “weekend” giveaways so your still in that mindset. With giving away more mounts this time and it being Holiday Time I wanted it to run longer

I hope everyone who said Legion is enjoying the TW event. I’ve done the weekly on so many of my characters :’)