What was your favorite Expansion? FREE Store Mount Giveaway Over

And you never will again after watching this. Best part is the achievement he gets at the end lol

Will be the best 3min of your life. Watch it

7 Likes

omg…ty for this , have not laughed this hard in a good while !.

2 Likes

He makes a lot of videos. You should watch his others

1 Like

You two are awesome for doing this and I want to thank you both for being such a great part of this community!

If you two are interested— or anyone else here, as well— in joining a fun and respectful little group of us in Discord, the Murloc Spot is always open! We discuss WoW (things we like and dislike), life, other games, and we keep it as drama free and respectful towards each other as we can. It’s a nice place when GD feels a bit too angry some days. :wink:

Now! As for my favorite expansion… it will always be Cata. It holds a special place in my heart, because of how much I love the Dragonflights, along with the fact that it lined up so well with RP storylines we had going on in my guild and the perks really encouraged us to do all sorts of fun things. We had a blast raiding, dungeoning, RPing, doing fun things for guild perks, etc. Our guild was even the first on the server to get the fish feast back then. We were so excited, that we spelled out the guild name with them across the Dwarven District. :rofl:

4 Likes

Thanks so much

2 Likes

This is a playstyle. It’s the most fun. Watching videos how others play the game first? PSH. Go in head first, preferably with friends on speech and be like. “Ok that red thing? yea? dont touch it.”

3 Likes

LOL. Yup.

All the time and money I wasted on continental flights because I knew nothing of zeppelins. Or decided to see what Duskwallow Marsh was as a level 13. I learned a lot about aggro radii back then. Or all the deaths trying to tame hunter pets that were too high a level. Or the Thunder Bluff elevators… “Oh, it just left I can just jump down to iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii… splat!” Shockingly, never died on the Undercity elevators but got so lost there I went out through the sewers, mangled by the higher level mobs and had to hearth which turned out to still be at the Crossroads. A looooong day spent getting nowhere.

Recently learned several of the slow fall toys are either zone restricted or have a bit of a cast time. You’ll see a number of pot holes shaped like me around the Shadowlands. My personal icon is the expression on Wile E. Coyote’s face the moment gravity activates.

3 Likes

Maizou you died your hair!

1 Like

It was just a phase. :relieved:

1 Like

Always nice to see last Raffle winners pop up.

You know you can still enter again right? Or would you rather pass?

1 Like

I would feel bad if I won again, haha. Even though there’s a couple store mounts I still have my eye on lol.

Yea what’s up with that?! timers on toys of half a day and restricting them to zones?? party poopers.

Tell me you have jumped off a cliff after returning to a non-DH after playing one of those for a while. I’m 99% sure everyone has.

3 Likes

You can pass. Re-eneter or Pick someone from this thread to win in your place (they get a bonus roll). Its your choice. I have no rule that says previous winners cant try again

:woman_shrugging:

My favorite expansion was Mists of Pandaria. It was pretty, there were pandas, and it was pretty. The cinematic still makes me tear up a bit.

1 Like

My favorite expansion is Cataclysm because Firelands was simply incredible and I’ve always liked Ragnaros and it was also the expansion I started playing, so I have found memories of it. I just pretend Dragon Soul was a fever dream and Cataclysm was one of the best expansions ever.

1 Like

That’s one of the best WoW videos I’ve seen in along time. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

My favorite expansion was definitely Burning Crusade! It added a whole new level of content from new mechanics, flying, dungeons that casuals and elites can play, a storyline that brought groups together, and it evened everyone out at the launch. It was hard to get into some of the more interesting content in original due to being undergeared without the ability to gear up enough. Evening out everyone gave the undergeared, but skilled and with time to spare, the ability to compete and that made all the difference!

1 Like

Honestly it’s a hard tie between Wrath and Legion. I love all the burning legion lore, even back to what was written in the original Warcraft III user manual (so sad I lost it). But I also just really liked the sense of adventure in Wrath. The zones all felt engaging, even the dreary dragonblight.

1 Like

You really should watch his other videos also he makes a lot of really funny good videos

1 Like

4 mounts now, very cool. Love to see these positive threads, all the mage tower threads are getting old. The mage tower does seem to be pretty overtuned but thats for another conversation haha.

1 Like