What small class/mechanic change would balance arena?

This is just for fun. I don’t think they should change anything.

What would make moonkin more viable?
What would add more team comps to high level 3s that aren’t PMR or WLD?
Is there some specific ability or mechanic that is waaaaaay to op and a nerf would increase class balance?
Should some CCs DR with each other (eg. Blind and Sheep)?
Should CS be on the GCD?
What should be off the GCD?

These are the kind of questions I’m talking about.

2 Likes

remove belt remove skull remove mace stun remove racials remove rune of warding remove net

4 Likes

The goal is to increase balance.

The net lets classes like moonkin and hunter have a better chance to win b/c they need to cast to kill. Net keeps them from lining.

Skull seems to best protect against mage and rogue CCs and both those classes are top tier atm so anything that benefits them will not increase balance imo. Removing skull reduces balance.

Belt is a interesting one. It might increase balance b/c it can keep people alive through the rogue stuns, but it also saves rogues a lot too. Not sure about the belt.

Rune of warding is like nothing. Remove it I guess.

Mace stun is a hmmmm. Would warriors be owned without it? Maybe there should be some internal cooldown on it. Like it can’t proc on 2 consecutive auto attacks and chain stun.

1 Like

just remove external garbage that isint part of your class

I think if they added some dampening or pressure to end the match if it lasts too long it would be good.

Vanish shouldn’t remove slows.
All of these should DR with each other; CheapShot, Kidney and Gouge.

Balance druid talent near bottom of tree (can’t get NS and this talent) that makes barkskin prevent any dispels on you, you can’t be interrupted while casting, it breaks stuns/disorients and you can’t be stunned or disoriented while it is up.
Allow control of Treeant with pet bar.
Natures Grace makes cyclone instant cast.
Make Faerie fire on arcane spellschool.

Remove MS debuff. Only two class can get that. It will open up more comps. Make it 20% if we still want to keep MS

Make some personal CD undispelable. I like my priest because I can dispel CD, feel so strong and unfair.

yeah dispelling every CD so easily is pretty op.

what if blind was a poison again?

keep players in combat while feared or blinded until 0.5s after it ends so you can’t easily sap after it.

Tbh any of the hybrids suffer from mana issues. It would make sense to give them cast 3 wrath reduce heal mana or vice versa. Wouldn’t hurt to make moonkin autos give mana rather than a chance

delete mages and rogues

2 Likes

give us bladestorm early

Honestly the best thing they could do was just give you guys wath talents and then you’d be set.

1 Like

Give us WoTLK spells/abilities and never change them, ever.

5 Likes

Give hunter pets full avoidance already.

Remove resists, misses, and imp hamstring

just remove arena

1 Like

Yes that too

All this random garbage we have currently in arena isint how true arena is supposed to be

you seem like the type of guy that plays smash with no items on final destination

better off play street fighter instead

I like to smash in arena yes

A mace spec warrior running thunder who can get procs off of those back to back is too much on top of their strong damage. It was a problem back in the day, and its a problem today.