What small class/mechanic change would balance arena?

Cheap shot and kidney, yes, but gouge is an incapacitate (like sap) not a stun. Priest dispel should have a CD of atleast 3sec. Running around spamming dispel and using POM requires no skill whatsoever

1 Like

Increase hunter auto shot dmg by 200%. Nerf mage frost nova to last 1 sec and have it at 1 min cd.

Installation of the 3.3.5a patch would do it.

Go play Fortnite.

1 Like

why are you so concerned with nerfing mages and not warlocks and druids? lifebloom should be taken off GCD and natural preservation should stack 5 times because druids lack buff protection

why?
/10char

Sign me up I would be 100% OK with that they would probably have to change itemization just a little but though would be the only thing.

Is like just making it easier to get hit cap

Get rid of frostbite.

Heeey Bigboy! :kissing_heart:

Hunters already crank out a ton of damage…Wouldn’t this be broken?

I agree with this—the mace spec + stormherald combo seems too strong sometimes. It’s like a rogue wearing plate who also has massive MS hits/crits and debuff. It’s pretty frustrating.

They do in Cata.

I can’t believe people still complain about Mages. They are so squishy and get dominated hard by Warlocks, almost to the point of being a meme vs lock comps.

Yes the 1 class in the game that counters them. I cant believe every other class complains about mages still.

One of the 3 most common classes in arenas in all brackets, no less. But, you’re a Warrior, so I’m not surprised you feel this way about Mages.

Small changes to make to Resto shamans to make them more viable

1. Decrease the totem tick timer from 5 seconds to 2 seconds like some other totems. To easy to run to a shaman fear and hit the totem with 5 seconds window

2. Make curse of tongues decrease casting speed on players by 20% with a 50% when using amplified curses. One spell basically makes Rsham and Hpal unplayable

3. Remove the effect on Focused minds so that it can stack with other similar effects. Rshams and Hpals can wear the SSC/Heroic BF neck and get less penalty for getting kicked but lose a decent amounts of stats for doing so.

Try running WLP and you will have less problems with mage

3s dont pop on oce :frowning:

Bummer :frowning:
2s are cancerous in TBC

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.