What’s the rp like here?

2 Likes

That is totally us right now XD nice one my dude

RP is mostly done by guilds and events. Emerald Dream was known as a RP-PvP server at one time that hosted a LOT of world pvp. So the remnants of those guilds are still here. If you’re looking for open RP, i suggest you go WrA or Moon Guard.

1 Like

PvP is fun, but what you were doing is bullying and you know it. You deliberately targeted someone you knew had mental health stuggles, and in your own words (see above if you’ve conveniently forgotten already, seeing as you tend to forget things you’ve said when it’s convienient for you) you literally said:

“knowing full well what I was doing and what his mental process was, knowing the human being he was knowing that it would get him to leave”.

You weren’t playing the game, you were getting your rocks off bullying another player you knew was in a bad place which is one of many well known examples of you being toxic, deliberately trying to fracture the community and drive people away.

I know you weren’t sorry. Nobody believed you were sorry. You were just groveling to try to keep yourself from getting a discord ban, and everyone saw through it just like we all see through you now. You go around vocally telling everyone about how awful Redwood is and how much you don’t care you were banned, when you’re clearly still triggered about it months later. Keep playing the victim, keep being a bully. You’re fooling nobody.

Reread Lohk’s post, it was the apology, my admission, that got me banned, try again. Part of that was me trying to avoid getting the rest of my guild blacklisted, I don’t care for anyone else but them, I don’t give a crap about my skin as long as theirs was saved. Lo and behold it was, I could care less about my damn self, about any of you other morons who lurk in the shadows and in classic, you want the truth there it is, I cared once for this community but now, after your prime example, it can rot. Stick to classic then, all you do here is waste both my time and your breath… And the former has value.

Ladies and gentlemen… We got him.

Thanks for finally admitting what I said in my original post on this thread. I wasn’t going to respond to your request for elaboration because I knew you’d just twist my words and deliberately try to bait me into forum PvP. Consider your question answered, and shocker, like I said originally, we both knew it all along.

1 Like

Took you long enough to copy and paste that, you’re welcome for the show, I did care, really tried too, but people like you, just always gotta ruin it for the rest. I’ve said it in that old discord too, to go ahead and ban me, all I cared about in the end was my guild. Such a crime, what a shocker, in the end I asked for what was best for the community, I’ll stick to that motive. When you return and actually contribute let me know, you’ve been nothing but a ghost since your return, with a shell of a guild. That’s all you’ll get out of me, good night ladies and gents, the show was fantastic… In full reality though, don’t be trusting their rose tinted glasses and Redwoods privately owned community.

Thanks for the show, I guess.

Still playing the victim? I thought we’d just had a breakthrough here. Oh well, it’s out there for the world to see now, you really don’t need to pretend to be anything but a troll anymore. (not that anybody ever fell for the act)

You still seem to be falling for it, after all trolls only want a reaction… And you’re continuing to provide me with entertainment :popcorn:

Wait, I’m confused, are you a troll or a victim, or a martyr for your guild? Or was it crusader of the RP community against the tyrannical Redwood Tribe? Or was it just full of $*!t?

As I said, I wasn’t even going to waste the energy in responding to you and playing your stupid game until you attacked my friends. Then it just became a slow painful, and cringey descent to your level to get you to admit what everyone knew so it was out in the open and we can just throw it in your face next time you want to try this. I got what I came for.

1 Like

You’re still wasting energy there, as for your question, I’m all of the above. As for the we gotchu part, easy flag for delete, then all you have is a copy paste reminder that means nothing in the end, you act like you win yet you’re always 3 steps behind. Keep convincing yourself you’re the smart goblin you are but if we all “already knew” and I never denied it, then stop playing your own stupid game lol.

Particularly the last one.

What is this forum in front of org 1v1 lol

2 Likes

Might as well be lol, I’m in it for whatever entertainment purposes she’ll keep on providing, creating the excellent example for the OP to come to the server and show off how friendly it is as the bickering continues.

Well someone is salty!
That’s all I have to say :slight_smile:

You denied it up and down all day demanding “proof or it didn’t happen”, then once confronted with proof it became “sure I did it but you’re all morons”. Screenshots are a thing, and I’ve got what I came for. Guess who’s 3 steps ahead? Not you.

Why are you still responding? I don’t get it.

And I gave you proof so you stop looking like an idiot, you’re welcome :blush:
I never said it didn’t happen, all I requested was proof :stuck_out_tongue: anymore and I’ll be out of popcorn here

As for @OP just find a guild and you’ll be fine, there, short simple and to the point. WM sharding messes stuff up but otherwise it’s decent.

1 Like