What’s a good level for Dead Mines?

Top tier word play. He must be Canadian bacon

2 Likes

Lmao bro I started reading this hilarious comedy skit you wrote and you really wrote that grouping is retail mentality and “forcing others” to group with you is bad. You have to be posting these comments laughing uncontrollably that somehow doing dungeons as a party isn’t meant for classic lmaaaao

3 Likes

Who would even think to troll this fool on any chat channel?

Well his thread got 404’d cause he started naming off a bunch of people then went on some rant about how he was going to form a list of every person in the thread for calling him an idiot lmao. Something about how he saw someone tell someone else they were black listed on world chat so he had to switch servers 5 times because every server it happens. I don’t know man you can’t make this comedy gold up this man is just a never ending flow of channeled troll energy

1 Like

This is simply not true in terms of hit/crit/crush chance which is what is most important from a tanking perspective. Being equal level with the mobs you are fighting is perfectly acceptable.

Why do you retail players constantly keep invalidating your own statements with the reply itself?

Right now in Classic, Tanks are rendered useless in lower level dungeons when a caster is in the party.

Casters generate and sustaining pretty much all the aggro making it virtually impossible to do their job.

You guys just keep digging yourselves in deeper and deeper.

Dang you’re right how did I ever manage to go to DM at level 17 I must’ve been trolling, can you forgive my sins and I go right now at level 50 to right the wrongs I have done curedbacon

[quote=“Communism-netherwind, post:70, topic:327199, full:true”]
Dang you’re right how did I ever manage to go to DM at level 17[/quote]
What’s with the stupid comment/ What’s the matter can’t find anything else to argue against? I know you’re all steaming because I keep invalidating every point anyone tries to bring up, so instead of getting mad, how about smarten up and quit arguing with someone smarter than you.

This must be some sort of joke hearing that from you, I look forward to seeing the next theory craft tomfoolery you come up with next, I’ll make sure to brew some coffee and search for it

That may be true but it’s got nothing at all to do with what I said.

I know I said I was out, but this has only become more and more entertaining, its become evidently clear your just not a very good player curedbacon, maybe a bit too long in the salt there eh? head on back to retail where you thrive buddy

Except is does due to you having no reason at all to even bring up any information about tanking to begin with

You brought up tanking as if it has any meaning to it not realizing I understand that and right now in classic anyone who understands classic uses a tank in a party that has casters.

So bringing up a comment regarding tanks is you clearly trying to argue against me using information about tanks, which is useless when a caster is present hoping I wouldn’t know any better.

I generally do deadmines at 18. 17 is doable. 19 is probably perfect since you can equip all drops at that point. I have seen healers go at 15.

(played since vanilla. this is when people go lolz)

You said fighting a 17 elite is the same as fighting a level 23-24 normal enemy. This is simply not true, and I explained why. A level 23 normal enemy will resist all your spells, dodge and parry all your attacks, and crit and crush the tank way more often than a level 17 elite enemy will.

The resist/dodges/crushes are why you don’t go into dungeons under-leveled.

If you really think about it cured bacon why are you telling all of us to get to level 24 for deadmines you havnt even gotten to level 15 yet you Canadian bacon fool, you need to sit back and try the green eggs and ham and realize it’s not so bad to “rely” on other people in a MMORPG (that’s massive multiplayer online by the way my friend meaning many many people to help eachother)

HAHA. Now wait… are you sure you can handle Deadmines at 50?

QFT

I think it’s back to the frying pan with that Curedbacon LOL

Deadmines is not 23-24. Thats like a bunch of seniors in highschool raiding a kindergarten class.

17+ is what id recommend. I tried it at 16 and hitting mobs was a bit rough. Max level id go is 23. By that time you can do stockades until gnomer.

Healer and DPS should be plus or minus 2 levels of the average mob, so DM would be 16-20 for DPS/heals. I would say tank needs to be no more than 2 levels below the highest boss, so 19 since VC is 21. You can tank it at 18, but the DPS and heals should be 17+ as well. Since orange mobs will deal crushing blows, you need to down him faster so the healer doesn’t oom too soon.

You can do the whole thing as a group of 17’s but then you have to use CC and pay more attention to the mob pulls once you get to the smelting room.

1 Like

In Vanilla we didn’t do speed runs and folks tended to do dungeons as soon as they were eligible, so yeah, runs were cautious and long but fun and completely rewarding.

2 Likes