What’s a good level for Dead Mines?

That’s what it says on the summoning stone. Any less than that and you won’t be able to hit the bosses.

1 Like

Well, then I guess, you will wait until you are 24 before you run the DM.

The rest of us will run it mid-late-teens, just as the vast majority of us have done for years and did in original Vanilla WoW.

First of all they’re called MEETING STONES not summoning stones so get your terminology correct if you’re going to use it to argue.

Meeting stones don’t work for summoning anyone in classic so it’s a moot point.

And for the record a Meeting stone has no relation to the dungeon, not sure at what point people started trying to use Meeting stones as a method to argue dungeon level but a meeting stones doesn’t.

and lose exp and gear and take short cuts… yes you retail players do that, you don’t know how to actually play.

If the only thing you have is semantics to argue about, you’re conceding. I accept.

Go to the meeting stone. Mouse over it. It will tell you the recommended level range.

If you disagree, take it up with Blizzard.

1 Like

You have no idea what you’re talking about. Obviously you are the retail tourist who never played Vanilla since you haven’t a clue what is level appropriate for DM. You’ll probably wait till you’re 50 before you go near SFK. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

YOu clearly have no concept to what a meeting stone is and it’s deign as per the game.

Meeting stones are directly related to the ZONE LEVEL ONLY which is why they are labeled like that.

Trying to use the level of a meeting stone as a way to dictate dungeon level makes you look silly!

Did this thread really require 50 replies I’m assuming people must’ve started fighting about if it’s VC or DM since dire maul is coming out

No, it’s really just one troll claiming that you can’t run DM till you’re 24 :rofl:

Curedbacon has been trolling for weeks now just look at his previous thread… saying turn off all chat in the game so that we can’t troll him on world chat lmaaaao

2 Likes

Except I never said that, and also why is it all you retail kiddies can do is make the claim someone has been trolling. Never actually saying exactly what anyone is doing, you also always point to something invalid and irrelevant and you never quote what the person says either.

You’re not even trying now. LOL

Meeting stones were first added in patch 1.3:

"Patch 1.3.0 (07-Mar-2005)

Located outside of each dungeon to help players find a group to adventure with in the dungeon. The meeting stone will try to find you a viable five-person group by looking for a tank, a healer, and so on. As time passes and you are unable to find a group, the meeting stone will become less picky about who it groups you with."

Nope not what I said at all. Why are you making crap up then lying by saying someone said what you lied they said?

Now you’re reaching/grasping for straws to try and argue.

Three things,

1. Meeting stones don’t work in classic
  2. This isn’t patch 1.3, and even if it was see 1.
  3. The meeting stones levels were changed to reflect the recommended level of dungeon.

You’re an idiot reaching for anything to argue.

You have made me decide never to get bacon again on my pineapple pizza I hope you’re satisfied

2 Likes

LOL :rofl::rofl:

You’re an exceptional example of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Yes and the recommended level is as stated by everyone in this thread except YOU.

1 Like

I think he’s trying to practice becoming a politician irl on WoW forums by arguing stupid facts that aren’t facts so much so he somehow convinces people he knows something just like a politician would. I’m onto you curedbacon

2 Likes

Get a life, and grow up, you’re a troll. You used invalid points to try and argue invalid points, you got corrected on your own corrections, now you try and pull a statement like that to try and demoralize the person who corrected you.

Actually, you are the troll, as pretty much everyone else who has posted in this, and some of your other equally misguided threads, have pointed out.

I suggest you take your own advice.

Are you saying that Curedbacon is really a ham?

2 Likes