What’s a good level for Dead Mines?

Sea level.

I go in at 23-25 when I tank cause Im scared.

Depends on the group… If everyone knows their roll and how threat works, 18’ish is good. It helps to have a tank that’s around 20.

Aggro radius for those under 18 is pretty large. So if you have an inexperienced or careless group, there could be wipes.

It ain’t hard. It can be done quiet easily with a group where the avg level is 16-17.

wow you are dumb, 17 is perfectly fine bro. 20+ is excessive and any remotely decent player can clear at that level

And I don’t understand yours. I’ve never run dead mines. I’ve played horde forever, and I’ve also played a Druid exclusively since vanilla. I’ve played all iterations of the game up to and including bfa primarily on one character and when I wanted to try anything else, I just used the plethora of boosts they gave since the leveling journey stopped being what the game was about. During vanilla, I never made the journey Over there that early because other than for twinking, which I don’t do, it’s not really worth it as I level out of the gear quickly. I’m not one to make countless alts. I can’t even remember the last time I leveled someone else from 1. I just got my 10 levels or so every new xpac and that’s it. Really not that hard to fathom. Even on classic I’ve only ever seen one group asking for it once and by then I was far past the range.

Sorry, I didn’t mean to upset you. It seemed as though you were suggesting that as horde, you couldn’t run deadmines.

You would be surprised how many people think that now and did think so during Vanilla.

I always take my druids and rogues there, but everyone has their preferences.

Thanks for explaining :smiley:

Not sure if that’s passive aggressive or what but, I’m not upset lol. It’s not possible for any anonymous person to get under my skin :stuck_out_tongue:

But no, I wasn’t insinuating that I couldn’t, just that I hadn’t and I figured mentioning I was horde was enough of a reason why. It’s the same reason I don’t know my way around the alliance cities or aren’t familiar with many zones. I’ve just not needed to go there.

I do wish I had gone because it has a chest there that’s absolutely amazing for us ferals. But…I’ve never gotten it lol.

No not being antagonistic, but you did seem “upset”… I apologize if I gave you the impression that I was being a jerk. Not intended at all :smiley:

And yeah, the chest is awesome – the whole set is good and the chest better than the fang armor. Pants and vest replaced by stv set so all good. But I usually at least take my rogues and ferals in there.