What Reparation's should the Alliance get?

Definitely this one. The next conflict should be driven by an openly revanchist Alliance that wants to see its glory days restored and the Horde punished severely for its crimes. No holds barred and no punches pulled, with its own Theramore to ensure the playerbase knows the stakes (Silvermoon would be a good candidate, given its tie-in with Alleria and threat it poses as a gateway for the Void).

Alliance players would get to experience a faction war unchained from the likes of Anduin, and Horde players would (finally, after several decades) be on the side fighting for freedom and peace. Everyone wins.

1 Like

Implying that the Horde had the better end of the deal with BfA.

LOL. Demands.

:cactus:

23 Likes

I WILL HORRIBLY DAMAGE THE HORDE!! LIKE THEY HAVE DONE TO TELDRASSILS! That is the whole point of it!

2 Likes

Nah, screw any horde player dumb enough to buy into that. The factionā€™s still trash.

3 Likes

In my eyes itā€™s the NE stans that get the last laugh anyway, because now they get to feel upset and engage in hate fantasies.

I already said Iā€™d 100% prefer something like the Tree burning. Hell, get Jaina on the phone, drop a tsunami on Org right now. I would honestly prefer that. Iā€™m sure plenty of Horde stans left the game after BfA too.

P.S. To clarify, I am OK with the Horde being stomped. Because I like an Underdog and I think conflict is fun. But most players wonā€™t. This is why it wonā€™t happen, probably.

4 Likes

Do you ever feel like maybe you should talk to someone? This game isnā€™t good enough for you to be this bent out of shape over it.

24 Likes

Writers have already done that.

33 Likes

Just a quick reminder to everyone who is actually thinking of appropriate ā€œreparationsā€ in this thread.

16 Likes

I am honestly convinced after reading into this thread, that BFA has utterly devastated the psyche of some Alliance players.

I donā€™t know how many times itā€™s had to be said that Alliance and Horde players both suffered and no one liked the story what so ever this xpac, or that Horde players didnā€™t ask for any of this and was actively against/ spiteful toward the direction blizzard was going with Horde.

Yetā€¦some of you players, just wonā€™t be satisfied until you can drag people down further knowing damn well they also had it bad.

30 Likes

Seriouslyā€¦ i think this is utter nonsense. Completely.
Hord eplayers just arenā€™t used to being at the sad stick of the story so they craft themselves some pitty out of minor inconviences just so they can argue back in some way and not have to admit how priviledged they have been handeld all the time.

ā€œMuuuh taurjoā€ is a meme for a reason.

Like I said, I donā€™t see nor accept that. You have not suffered at all. Not the slightest.

3 Likes

Thank you for that advice, but Iā€™m at the university studying this field. So shove your personal attacks somewhere else.

1 Like

Iā€™m not surprised at all.

2 civil wars and 4 warchiefs laterā€¦

Not surprising, again.

20 Likes

Personally, this expansion has permanently destroyed my ability to imagine my own character as a protagonist and a hero in a god-damned pulpy hero fantasy game.

28 Likes

This is an aside but this sentiment is more justification for a time skip. Reset the morality clock by aging out the guilty parties and replacing them with a relatively innocent next generation.

2 Likes

Aww you poor little hordi ā€¦ you lost 3 characters who were able to set ablaze half teh alliance before destroyed 3 major cities but yeah ā€¦ losing that one character really hurtsā€¦

quod errat demonstrandum.

1 Like

Or just make WoW 2.

Careful, your Alliance bias is showing.

20 Likes

Another thing iā€™d like everyone to point out before you start to get emotional with your responses to Llra.

Lllra is a night elf stan version of Erevien.

You are literally arguing with a brick wall if you choose to interact directly.

26 Likes

Dude, stop, weā€™re not measuring civilian casualties in a fictional universe, weŗe measuring story satisfaction. Facts remain that tons of people were very unhappy with how Horde was written. And yes, some quit the game. Of course ā€œthey sufferedā€. Why are you saying they havenā€™t? Why are you getting so angry all of a sudden?

9 Likes

Aā€¦Are you High?

I know Teld burned and everything butā€¦I didnā€™t think the fumes had any kind of special properties that would leave someone soā€¦so freaking delusional for this longā€¦

7 Likes