What Reparation's should the Alliance get?

Yes never said something else.
I’m so sorry that i can’t feel pitty that your faction dind’t come off completely scotts free of their genocides and mass murderings. That you at least had to lose one character over it.
Surely you would have prefered to not get any conxequences at all no matte rhow minor they were.

1 Like

Wouldn’t be the first time dealing with someone posting irrationally.

:cactus:

6 Likes

I want to say I’d like this, but there’s a couple of insurmountable problems (in my opinion) that would prevent even this from working. For starters, unless my own character is killed off in the process and replaced with a new one, no time skip would work because I’m still carrying the same story baggage from before the time skip. What I think made WC3 a workable concept was that most of the offenders were already aged out, and you were playing a new generation that could actually be innocent. Not to mention, the trolls, tauren and (some) forsaken genuinely were isolated from the conflicts of the first two games.

Second problem is that elves just live way too long. Unless you time skip far enough to completely kill off the current roster, then the in-game problems of now still exist on a personal level.

4 Likes

That still doesn’t work though? Because

1. What about elves that live long lives? You would have to somehow justify a stupidly insane time skip and fill in any type of gaps.

2. The biggest problem in my eyes, the players wouldn’t forget so the anger would still be there.

8 Likes

It’s a trip coming to this forum if you’re not already an Alliance/Horde stan. I play toons on both sides; it’s, like, a video game or something.

17 Likes

As an alliance player im very firm with my stance that everything but total subjugation of the horde is unacceptable, failing that i would settle for genocide or mutually asured destruction, you guys are going to try to kill us again anyways.

i usually reseve this opinion to myself because i acknowledge some horde players didnt have a swell time neither however *points at the title of the thread.

i do not know what did you expect coming into this thread if its not rabid alliance fans voicing their most extreme opinions then i dont know what to tell you.

See? Your blinders are still on. And it only adds to the absurdity of your outrage.

3 Likes

A conversation about how the story can be improved for everyone?

5 Likes

It is. :+1:

This is more to assist in reseting the morality of the current Horde (immortals excluded). ‘Guilt’ (or the player equivalent at being told to feel guilty via narrative) isn’t really something the Alliance player has to deal with.

Yes I think that is insurmountable and I don’t think there’s a good answer for it. For those who see their characters as an extension of the race/faction-at-large it would help, though. Just not those who think of them as individuals.

You’re right. Horde just has to deal with being wrong all the time.

14 Likes

I mean lord forgive me, that I expected a actual solution that wasn’t insanely over the top that Horde players could even agree with and petition blizzard to implement so at least someone can have a little bit of the burden lifted from their shoulders alliance side.

5 Likes

Nope you are just in complete denial and dissonance.
You fail to see and accept how priviledged you faction has been all the time.
And it is not enough for you even the SMALL minor things that are not in yoru favour are bloated up by you as if they are so important while at the same time reducing the huge trashcan teh alliance players are forced to live with as not so severe because you have that small little scratch there.

You are the impersonation of that horde priviledged bias. And part of the problem. Never seen you acknowledging anything beside how bad you have it.

You an have the same form of agreement we have gotten in terms of Teldrassil. Nothing more.

1 Like

This is an excellent attitude to have going into a Turalyon-driven faction war. Blizzard will have succeeded in making the aggressor feel pride in their faction and justified in their actions, which they failed at in BfA. Lessons learned.

*points at the first post

do you really expected that from this kind of thread?.

The story is already effing screwed just look at this thread, nothing except another retcon can fix it.

Any sort of reparation that was reasonable has been talked to death on this forum, and no matter how minor or Major Horde fans always show up going.

OMFG YOU CAN PUNSIH MY FACITON!

Regardless of how much logical sense it would make.

4 Likes

You keep misrepresenting things such as the number of characters horde lost this expansion. Doing the exact same thing to the Horde you are baselessly accusing me off.

You seem upset. Maybe take a break?

7 Likes

I mean clearly it wasn’t reasonable then, all I normally see are post of people asking for over the top things and Horde players saying,

You can’t ask for land because we have none to give that won’t insanely cripple us

You can’t ask for characters because the Horde have none to give that won’t insanely cripple us.

Etc. Etc. If you asked for something like “Help us rebuild but expect to do majority of the labor”, I’d be like kool I’m down for that."

3 Likes

More like hoping. Though, with the rabid fans on both sides it becomes difficult.

1 Like

So basically The Horde has nothing, yet is more than capable of waging several genocidal wars of aggression.

Okay WW2 Era Germany/Japan w/e you say.

1 Like