What keyboard do you use for WoW etc

I am using a Keychron K8 ten-key less keyboard with brown switches. It can be used in USB wired or Bluetooth modes, has RGB, has key caps for Mac and Windows. Cost me about $70.00.

For me it has good key spacing and tactile feedback. I am not a fan of membrane keyboards or those with low travel.

I use a Red Dragon (some brand on Amazon, I dunno), mechanical keyboard. It has no dedicated numpad so it’s quite small. Wasn’t too expensive either and has a very satisfying “click” sound .

I use the Logitech G13 gamepad. It’s discontinued now but it does the trick.

2016 ducky shine snow white edition.

My 13 year old Razer Lycosa died on me about a month and a half ago.

Currently using a Corsair Ksomethingorother. Need to delete the CUE that came with it, it just causes performance issues and the software to use the macro keys for it is extremely un-intuitive and frankly… garbage. Keyboard itself, though, is pretty solid. Easy to clean, well-lit, responsive presses. We’ll see if it lasts as long as the Lycosa.

Logitech M100 Mouse

Logitech K120 Keyboard.

Don’t need all this fancy smancy stuff you kids use nowadays xD

The cheapest one possible…

I use a regular keyboard in my tray, with my mouse and one of those gaming half-keyboard things on the top of the desk. If I have to type, I just pull out the tray… I just find the trays to be too low to be comfortable, plus I can set things on the desk in between the mouse and keyboard. ERGONOMICS :muscle:

1 Like

Hmm… that sounds like a nice setup.
My current desk does not have a tray attached, I really hate using them. My keyboard is up on top of it currently. Something smaller is part of why I’m looking into getting a new one.

I would love to have more space on the desk.

I very much recommend it. I just came up with it about 6 months ago and it’s been very nice, no fatigue or anything, but you definitely need a chair with adjustable arms… keep it in mind when desk shopping!

Logitech G910, and G604 for the mouse. Excellent keyboard

1 Like

Heh, that’s another thing I never get if I can help it.
Arms on chairs and keyboard trays on desks are just a hassle to me.
But I can add on a keyboard tray to the current desk for that combo. It sounds very appealing.

Ducky One 2 Mini v2 RGB LED with Cherry MX Brown switches for keyboard to go along with Logitech G600 mouse.

Alienware 510k with cherry reds :heart_eyes: best mechanical keyboard i’ve ever had

And obligatory G600 mouse

1 Like

This is true. Arms do get in the way a lot, and pushing my chair in all the way is a no-go

I have a SteelSeries Apex 150. It has light-up keys that I can see in the dark. Sadly, I think it’s no longer available. It looks like it was replaced by the Apex 3.

That’s what I use to this day a Logitech G510s. It was really cool when it showed the stats and all.
I’ve had this one for like 10 years I swear but it still works great other than not being able to use the LCD for anything more than saying G510s lol.

I also use the Razer Epic. I can’t play without those side buttons! :smiley:

Redragon K556 although I used a Logitech G11 for years til the backlight started getting too dim.

I like to use my PC in an almost-dark room so I need a keyboard that helps me see the keys cause I suck at typing. I tried 3 different “lighted” keyboards but they didn’t help me see the keys at all, I guess they are just for people who want their keyboard to look cool in 7 different colors.

Finally I found KeysUsee, on ebay, all keys are bright yellow with black text and just the light from the monitor is more then enough light to see them.

Now my PC no longer looks cool so I am saving up for a mouse that has 82 LED lights to make up for the keyboard.

1 Like