What keyboard do you use for WoW etc

See I don’t use the G keys I have now, as a keyboard turner (can’t turn with mouse, don’t mock me it’s just a fact of my life) I don’t have enough fingers to use the 5 G keys I have much less have more. (technically 20 as 5 keys X m1-4)

Thanks! I didn’t even think of reddit for that.
I’m somewhere in the middle I guess between normal and not normal user :laughing:
I always get a bit overwhelmed trying to research stuff like this and then have trouble pulling the trigger on a purchase. I spend days/weeks thinking about the best options.

I’ll do my best to avoid getting in too deep lol.

How come? Do you have wrist issues because all you do to turn is hold right click and move the mouse.

Accuracy mostly, no matter how much I turn I end up in the wrong direction, I like the accuracy and speed of turning with keyboard as with a mouse having to correct 15000 times makes it much much slower.
That and it just doesn’t feel natural.

I use my laptop default keyboard. Gotta love those silent membrane strokes

But you’ll run out of jumps!

2 Likes

i do keybort on my competer , is on it , do not dp separete

I don’t mean to argue with you, if you’re happy with how you play then keep doing it that way but I don’t understand what you mean when you say accuracy and speed, are you tap turning?

https://i.postimg.cc/Xvj7z37c/tapturn.gif

Holding and turning is much faster when you are familiar with how much your screen will move based on how much you move your mouse

https://i.postimg.cc/VsCrMfSd/holdturn.gif

You can just snap yourself in directions

2 Likes

yes but I have no control over what direction, I end up facing somewhere that makes no sense to be facing, plus like I said it just feels unnatural.

And in your 2nd gif, I can turn faster than that with the keyboard.

No keyboard. Azeron keypad and Razer Naga.

I had a Razer Tartarus V2 but it’s too big for my hand. The Azeron is super-adjustable.

Amazon basics wired keyboard because I kill keyboards. I’m a klutz lol.

:cookie:

1 Like

Logitech G910 Orion Spark. Simply the best mechanical keyboard I’ve ever used.

Cherry MX Red 6.0 that I bought from Fry’s like 5 years ago. Best keyboard I’ve ever used. Ever.

The cheapie that came with my computer. I modified it by prizing out the Caplock key on the left because it annoyed me :slight_smile:

Razer Black Widow Chroma. Love the feel and noise. Loved it so much I got one for work. My coworkers didn’t like it so much…I frequently get accused of “typing angry”.

Cougar 600k with CHERRY MX red switches.

A person of taste.

I don’t think I’ll ever have another keyboard that doesn’t feel like a heavy hunk of metal.

ya but does it have rotating colours of LED lights ? Mouse ( G502 ) also has it :slight_smile: love my lights and colours with G910

Thanks OP and @Kaurmine. Now I’m looking at that Pudding, and wondering if I really need a new keyboard, just because my 7 is not lit. lol

1 Like

Precisely why I purchased it.
Anent the supple palm rest, of course.