What is your favorite ice cream?

There’s an independent small-batch creamery/ice-cream show with a black raspberry cheesecake ice cream that is very good. However, it’s like $9.50 a serving last time I had it a year ago, and that is way more than I like to pay for single serving of ice cream.

1 Like

Vanilla.

It’s like a blank paper that you can add to. Chocolate chip cookie dough is my usual go-to but I went to an ice cream place in Dedham MA last weekend that had really good strawberry ice cream.

Butterscotch but it’s be almost 20 years since I’ve had it. No telling if what is being made now tastes like it did back then.

1 Like

a good cookie dough is :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Ben & Jerry’s triple caramel chunk.

It’s caramel ice cream, caramel swirls, and chocolate coated caramel chunks. I can’t find it outside of Ben & Jerry’s stores anymore.

1 Like

Wow! Ice cream is great!

My personal favorite, and it goes by a few different names depending on the location, is “Superman” ice cream! It’s a mixture of vanilla, blue raspberry, lemon, and cherry flavors! Wow!

Different locations have different takes, but it’s great, both in it’s unique look and taste!

2 Likes

Superman is my #2, and I’m specifically talking about Hershey’s, the cream of the crop of Superman flavors.

2 Likes

I like coffee ice cream.

Nothing wrong with a big booty.

1 Like

I like the regular old, mass produced chocolate and vanilla.

1 Like

My current favorite Strawberry Ice Cream is “Tillamook Oregon Strawberry.” It’s really good.

My favorite overall is probably a good black raspberry or dark cherry.

My favorite came as a surprise to me. Ordered a few pints of this and that from a local shop called Milk Jam and fell in love with Black. Only after ordering a couple more times did I read the fine print and discovered it wasn’t dairy! Not that I cared at all, it was just a bit of a shock that the creamiest ice cream…had no cream. Has the richest flavor and a dense, velvety texture like no other ice cream I’ve ever had.

Anything with gobs of caramel mixed in.
Black sesame.
Daquiri Ice + Rainbow + Wild n’Reckless at Baskin Robbins

1 Like

But what does black taste like?

Rocky Road.

I don’t think I have a favorite, but the best topping is marshmallow. Always. Fight me.

1 Like

Here’s a review of it that sums it up nicely. It’s like one of those 75% cocoa dark chocolate bars but instead of being brittle, dry, and lacking sweetness, it’s silky and just the perfect bittersweet balance of the most intense chocolate that’s best right out of the freezer so it’s icy cold.

1 Like

When I was a kid I used to get a scoop of bubblegum ice cream every time I went to the doctor. (I think it was the doctor? I don’t know what else I’d have gone to that often. Dentist?). Anyway, I’d get a coupon for a free scoop and I always got bubblegum.

2 Likes

Haagen-dahz,

Bailey’s Irish Cream or Dulce du Leche.

1 Like

Its just a really fun and happy and colourful icecream that just jumps out whenever you go over the window lol

Everything else is a lame brown or white!

1 Like

Do they still make it with the actual gumballs in it? It’s been a long time.

1 Like