What is your favorite ice cream?

Blue Bell Cookies and Cream.

Sometimes I go for cookie dough, but it’s just so damn salty.

I’m still kinda in love with Cherry Garcia

1 Like

Salted Caramel

1 Like

I used to love Ben & Jerry’s Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz Buzz but grocery stores haven’t carried it in years, and I don’t have any B&J specialty stores nearby.

We don’t really buy ice cream in the store anymore since we got an ice cream maker. It’s too much hassle to figure out more complicated recipes, so we just make vanilla, chocolate and coffee ice cream.

1 Like

Friendly’s French Vanilla

1 Like

My favorite ice cream is Vanilla. All other ice creams are versions of Vanilla. Not just any Vanilla! I love Vanilla Bean Ice Cream homemade with an ice cream maker that uses rock salt. If I want chocolate I can add cocoa or chocolate syrup. If I want strawberry I can add strawberries and blend. If I want cookie dough I just add cookie dough!

1 Like

Strawberry is my favorite flavor.

1 Like

I like vanilla with candy pieces in it. Snickers or m&ms. I also like it with some hot fudge over top.

1 Like

Get cartons of high quality vanilla and chocolate, let them get melted enough they will pour into a flat, glass baking dish, mix thoroughly after adding roughly a half cup of a good brandy and let it freeze again.

The flat baking dish allows the frozen concoction to be cut with a knife and served with a spatula onto a saucer. Let it soften a bit and enjoy. A great dessert after a hot, spicy dinner.

Out of the carton, spumoni. the adult’s version of Neapolitan ice cream.

2 Likes

Cotton candy flavored from Dairy Queen.

Now I will be stopping after work.

3 Likes

I don’t really eat it much but when I do it’s some kind of chocolate, with chocolate swirls and chocolate chunks.

Sadly, my favorite ice cream from when I was younger no longer exists: Orange-Pineapple flavored ice cream from Holland Dairy (and their Strawberry was amazing too) which was a dairy farm and creamery that was semi-local to where my grandma lived (my great uncle worked for them in distribution still when I was a kid). They were acquired at some point in the 90s by Prairie Farms, but Prairie Farms didn’t take up manufacturing the Orange-Pineapple flavor (and their ice cream flavors are quite poor compared to the independently produced ice cream of Holland Dairy). I tried a couple of other Orange-Pineapple flavored ice creams when I lived near a large metropolitan area and had access to a larger variety; however, they—and orange pineapple sherbet—do not compare.

1 Like

Haagan daz regular chocolate,when I’m depressed and chocolate chip mint (the green one) not the white one…I craved it so much when I was pregnant…

I recently switched from scoop able ice cream to Fudge Bars.

My freezer is go good it can take a carton of ice cream and turn it into a block so hard you cannot get it out of the container.

basic mint chip is so win

Caramel turtle from baskin robbins with hot fudge, whip cream, nuts and a cherry on top, yum.

Black licorice. If I’m in Europe it’s pistachio gelato. I don’t know why but they make it so much better.

1 Like

In Canada Chapmans has an ice cream that’s called Saucy Spots Chocolate and Cheesecake Ice Cream that has veins of chocolate sauce injected from top to bottom through out the whole tub. That’s prtobably my favorite.

But Presidents Choice ‘Loads of Cookie’s n’ Cream’ or ‘Loads of Pecan Butter Tart’ (when they have it) would be a close runner up.

dude, mint chip is universal

Raspberry chocolate chip, B&J used to do a flavor with that… but it’s out of rotation right now.

1 Like