What is your favorite ice cream?

What flavor of ice cream is your favorite? Is it vegan ice cream? Is it made from camel milk? Is it sugar free?

Tell me all about how much you love ice cream :ice_cream: :ice_cream::icecream::ice_cream::icecream::icecream::icecream:

Personally, my favorite flavor of ice cream is strawberry ice cream :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

6 Likes

mint chocolate chop you’re welcome.

oops chop, I meant CHIP.

9 Likes

Ben & Jerry’s Karamel Sutra.

1 Like

swiss chocolate :3

I have lots of flavors I like but chocolate peanut butter cup is my all time favorite. Not surprising since I love Reese’s.

2 Likes

:ice_cream: :ice_cream: :ice_cream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream:

That one lone vanilla ice-cream cone feels out of place so I re-arranged it for you.

4 Likes

I was expecting pinkiebee to say strawberry but anyhow my favorite is oreo or strawberry

1 Like

Rocky Road

2 Likes

Salted Pretzals and stoneground mustard ice cream

Coconut almond chocolate hersheys brand at the moment
Also the lemon blueberry from Jeni’s

2 Likes

probably tillamook cookies and cream.

im about to have some of their cookie dough flavor too

5 Likes

Tillamook strawberry

6 Likes

Bubblegum, fight me

4 Likes

Strawberry. But lately I really like this chocolate / peanut butter haagen dazs.

Also sometimes vanilla ice cream just hits different

1 Like

Ben & Jerry’s Americone Dream or Karamel Sutra is my favorite.

Not sure which takes the #1 spot and you can’t have two ones; because that’d be an eleven… :thinking:

1 Like

Vanilla. If we count sorbet…the sorbet everything.

2 Likes

I’ve long been a fan of Superman, a trinity of Vanilla, Cherry and Blue Moon. I’d also gladly take any of those three on their own, if only I could find a cherry ice cream without bits of the actual fruit. I generally hate having chunks of something in my ice cream, barring a few exceptions.

1 Like

Not for me. But to me I can’t really associate bubblegum tasting things with “this is something you can swallow” instead of just chewing on some actual gum.

Then again the same thing happens with me and grape flavored things. My brain associates both flavors with medicine since I was a easily sick kid and had to take medicine a lot lol. I loathe cherry flavored anything for that reason too I just remembered.

1 Like

Oh yeah i can’t do artificial cherry because i associate it to cough medicine lol

But strangely working in pharmacy making banana scented amoxicillin for kids made me like banana flavour :joy:

3 Likes

Banana flavors are odd. I could be wrong here but I think the reason a lotta banana flavoring tastes “off” and not quite like a banana is because its based off how bananas used to taste. Since we made bananas how they are now.

2 Likes