What is wows most neglected class

Sometimes getting attention from the Devs is bad.
I’m looking at the Feral changes and it’s like they are actively trying to make it bad… but Guardian looks like it might be really fun with Cat weaving.

It’s like they can’t make anything good without making something else worse. I don’t get their dev team tbh.

1 Like

The most frustrating part about that is Survival is based around a weapon with increased melee range. If any spec is going to have increased melee range it’s Survival.

3 Likes

Hard to say for class, but spec wise i’d vote brewmaster monk and enhance shaman

Feels like ele, rsham and ww get constant tuning or interesting set bonuses, and mistweaver has two distinct playstyles which sees a lot of new things added/changed

2 Likes

Definitely the bard, they didn’t even bother to implement it.

1 Like

Hunter by far, so much so it was the last class to be tested before release, and ever since then it has been behind.

1 Like

There are you happy your getting changes! Still nothing for shaman…

4 Likes

So between hunter and shaman being the most neglected, is shaman the winner?

6 Likes

Yes, it seems so. Not something you really want to win.

5 Likes

100% official theres new patch notes for tww. All calsses excluding hunter and shaman get massive walls of text. However, blizz confirmed next week hunter will be getting changes.

1 Like

where was this confirmation?

oh nevermind, just found it

let the copium overdosing begin, fellow hunters

1 Like

Here ye go :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well im happy for you Hunters. Its nice that someome did.

1 Like

Agreed especially since their representation is so high, always been a popular class. Those pesky shamans on the other hand agressively points finger

2 Likes

Ascendance visuals are classic content now, older than three of the games classes.

TWW beta launched with zero shaman notes.

We can hope there will be just as many changes for shaman as there were for paladins, mages, monks etc etc but it’s just hope because blizzard refuses to communicate their development schedule or post any updates at all for shaman (other classes get specific posts about hero talent reworks, future changes etc).

Hunters are also pretty neglected.

3 Likes

I want new elemental models from dragonflight, and more offensive buttons as elemental.

1 Like

New anything would be nice. The new hero talents are a hot mess and have a overwhelming negative response so that doesnt count.

2 Likes

I agree, just delete Hunter. No one wants an unkickable ranged spec, or a melee spec with pets. It’s super clear it’s the class for noobs.

I would wager dh is on the same level so delete them while your at it.

2 Likes

I bet you couldn’t aim your felrush if you tried.

3 Likes

I actually find WW monk easier to play than HDH. The whole monituen stinks a lot of times you can keep dashing in and out since you can pull extra mobs or some boss encoutner simply don’t allow that. Then if you use monituen or VR in the wrong time and land on avoidable damage you are dead lol.

2 Likes