What is io rating? Its ruining the WoW experience

While that may be i find it very stupid to use be forced into using a 3rd party site just to do a low rank dungeon.

Also, if you genuinely want to know how raiderio works, read their faq:

You not liking the discussion is more correct to what happened.

You decided to skip a patch and are behind because of it. Do the things needed to work with the system or do the things to work without it, you have gotten advice for both ways of doing M+.

You being unwilling to do that isn’t our fault or evidence of immaturity. You being a meaniebutt-doodyhead to other posters is making a fool of yourself, please respect the community more.

I appreciate your feedback. But if that was truly a problem I wouldn’t be out dps’ing everyone I group with. For one, there are hardly sockets anymore and if I do acquire a piece of socketed gear I will indeed, sock it lol. Enchanting is pointless because I plan on replacing the gear anyway.

You’re not.
You can get your own key for free by running a mythic 0, then you can list that key and invite whomever you choose.

1 Like

Make your own group so you aren’t forced to use raiderio

“Please don’t respond with valid points as to why I’m wrong. I only want to hear from my supporters.”

I’ve found from all your feedback that the best thing would be to do my own key and possibly join a guild haha. I appreciate all the mature and civil replys.

DPS isn’t the only thing that matters in a M+ run. Being able to properly execute mechanics and handle affixes is more important.

I do. Most of the time i have to and that doesn’t change the issue of people gate keeping low mythic +'s to be jerks.

Legion was amazing for mythic +'s but raider io is a tool being used very wrong. Its just a way to keep newer players behind and use excuses to justify it. NO ONE in their right mind really declines a 440 player for a +2 because their worried about losing a key.

and all i have seen from everyone here is people avoiding that as best they can.

It’s like Swalsh had the power of foresight.

1 Like

It isn’t always about whether or not a gem or a chant will push higher dps…it is all about showing that you actually are concerned with your character and that you put work into that character.

Your weapon is 430, and your rings are 445, those most definitely at least deserve the lowest of the chants and if they’d had a socket, lowest of the sockets. Those chants and gems cost aren’t even in the 100 gold category. To say it’s pointless when there is a chant on the AH for 50g is…yikes. Just tells other people you simply don’t care. Rephrase It gives the appearance to other people that you simply don’t care, even if you very much do.

3 Likes

“Washing the dishes is pointless because I plan on eating off them again anyway.”

“Eating food is pointless because I plan on eating again anyway.”

“Debate is pointless because I plan on moving the goal posts anyway”

2 Likes

It would be nice if Blizzard implemented their own IO

It could update in real time and give you accurate scores immediately. Would be helpful, and we wouldn’t have to rely on an add-on that sometimes doesn’t update for days at a time

Not to be rude, but you are 441 with one +4 done since s4 I wouldn’t invite you to a +2 or any mythic plus only a mythic 0

1 Like

Google “moving the goalposts” and get back to me once you’re done.

Yes no one’s worried about failing a +2 because anyone of any consequence can carry it. Why would a player choose to run with a 440 when they can take a 450 or 460 which is very very easy to attain now.

Enchants mean squat. Blizzard nerfed them to the point where anyone who isn’t a Mythic raider or pushing 15+ keys won’t realistically notice them. 120 secondary stats and a 1% dps increase from the weapon isn’t going to make-or-break your run.

As others have said though, Pugs have always had ways to measure your “skill” to see if you’re worth taking. IO is just a simpler way of doing it as it’s done by a 3rd party site, rather than having you link a player your stats and talent build then meeting them so they can inspect you.

This is why I only run with my guild. I’m not big on M+ (the idea of running the same dungeon multiple times a week every week is dull to say the least) so I generally just do 1-2 keys, and once we start pushing further into the raid I don’t bother at all.

1 Like

Fair enough, but the option is there for you if you change your mind.