What ilvl do you think we will get from our chests today?

Does that mean that the chest we open today can cap up to that or is that going to start with the next chest as in February* 4th?

Chests are based on what was available during the previous week or rather they are a week behind. Do you think chests can cap up to 475 today, if we ran a 15, or do you think they will be capped at what was available this past week?

Today, I would assume.

It’s this week, same as it has been every season in BFA. If you did a +15, you’ll get 475 gear.

yeah this confused me too because the ingame indicator says the normal ilvl for chests but blizzard is saying they didn’t scale this week? Guess ill see when servers open up

The in-game Mythic Keystone screen shows you what lvl you are going to get. Lvl 2 is 440.

Their wording is always terrible for this kind of thing and I know there has been some serious disappointment in the past over miscommunication in things like this.

Either way, if it’s 460 or 475, still probably going to be an upgrade for my DH and monk.

And that page has been wrong in the past, that’s why I’m asking.

crosses fingers come on corrupted 475 getti

1 Like

A 475 geti with a T3 corruption would be absolutely sick, but you’d probably have wear only it for a while until you have more resistance. Things from beyond are painful and cause a lot of headaches in raids/m+ lol… Hell, even soloing.

1 Like

I’m willing to pay this price.

1 Like

and lvl 6 is a 445. i thought it was 2 chest levels per 5 ilvl but i guess they changed that with the new scaling

The in-game UI said
455 for M6
460 for M7-M9
465 for M10+

when i finished a 6 it told me to run a 10 to get 460 gear in my weekly chest…

These are the iLevels you can get.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/254295164112076801/670809689646432296/unknown.png

1 Like

Never trust a computer under the influence of N’zoth. You could get ilvl 666.

1 Like

I’m sure it’s 465 cloak

2 Likes

the in-game UI in the window where it says “mythic keystone” and you can mouseover the chest does not add up to that though. i finished several sixes and sevens, and it said my weekly reward would be a 460 piece, and to run a 10 keystone to get a 465, not a 9. i misspoke(wrote?) when i said a ten for 460. but it DOES say run a ten for my next upgrade, not a nine.

I got a bunch of 465’s coming. I’m pretty pumped.

It just doesn’t make sense to instantly reward people with mythic level gear, the minute it’s available, based on something you did during a week when it wasn’t available. That’s why I think it’s going to be capped at heroic level today, but we’ll see…

1 Like

That looks like this coming week. Last week (and today’s chest) it didn’t work like that. I ran a bunch of M8s and M9s and the drop was 445, not 450/455. Also the UI said that I will get a 460 today, not a 465.

You need a 9-12 to get a 465 according to wowhead. I ran a 10, box said I was getting a 465. If it’s off by a key level, I suppose we’ll find out today.