Changes Coming with the Weekly Reset / Maintenance

Here’s a reminder that tomorrow morning, we’re going to see some significant changes:

• Ny’alotha will open for Mythic difficulty and the first wing of Raid Finder difficulty.
  • Mythic Keystone dungeons at +7 or higher, as well as PvP Rank 2 or higher, will now award end-of-run items that scale up to item level 465 (at Mythic +15 and Gladiator, respectively).
  • Weekly chests for Mythic Keystone and PvP activities now contain Season 4 items, which are always Corrupted (if the item is eligible – trinkets cannot be Corrupted).
  • Weekly chest rewards now scale up to item level 475, and do not Warforge/Titanforge.
9 Likes

What’s PvP rank 2?

8 Likes

plz tell me there is no cloaks on both weeklys M+/PvP chests loot tables.
Tell me that u guys did the homework right.

26 Likes

More corruption gear incoming tomorrow.

Good luck to those I guess lol.

2 Likes

Should we expect changes to the end of the Nyalotha raid, story wise on Mythic difficulty?

3 Likes

Trinkets cannot be corrupted, but what about items like Geti’ikku, Cut of Death?

4 Likes

Challenger

When I saw changes coming I expected class/corruption balance.

9 Likes

what the hell is pvp rank 2 meant to mean

6 Likes

That’s it?

2 Likes

That seems a bit confusing…

R1 = Top 0.1% PvPers
R2 = Challenger?

4 Likes

I don’t see why it wouldn’t be able to be corrupted. Could make for an interesting get.

awesome I am 2nd rank of all pvpers!

2 Likes

not that significant since the worms will still be around making life a pain for people that enjoy flying in older zones you know the ones we paid for that weren’t even tied into the pathfinder grindfest yet Blizzard still decided to make it another nuisance for flight just because they can

20 Likes

Cool.

Can you please make the uncollected option on the AH work for Battlepets? I remember seeing notes in a hotfix that said that this was fixed, but it’s still not working, not for me anyway. :frowning:

6 Likes

BabyRage WeirdChamp

4 Likes

balancing changes when?

1 Like

let horde start getting owned or otherwise stomped by alliance Blizzard will hotfix a balance so fast itll leave smoke trails from them implementing it

5 Likes

ya idc

so where’s the class/azerite/corruption balances at?

2 Likes

Only idiots are affected by the worms.

15 Likes