What if we DON'T want Burning Crusade?

Only the sweatiest of players will be left and everything will be priced so high on AH that new players will be turned away.

1 Like

that’s not how the economy works. If everything is high, nothing is high, because you can just farm stuff, sell it for high, and buy other stuff for high. Things only get actually high when people funnel gold and consume certain things at an unsustainable rate, or merchanting clans.

If you’re including leveling content that no one cares about after the 1st couple weeks… sure I guess. If you’re talking post 60 content, it’s not even close. Tbc is more robust across the board, from raiding to pvp to crafting, its just a more complete product

1 Like

I will most likely retire my chars when TBC comes out.

Isn’t that way to soon? I mean yes we know the hardcore players(mostly forum users) are already maxed AQ gear out in a week but everyone?

well, Blizzard may agree, OP. Will TBC happen? I thought it was totally inevitable but Im not sold anymore.

1 Like

What if we want WoW Legion?!

don’t forget that it is hard to find groups in dungeons in some of servers

more like crap, alot specs are great in legion expansion

I want WoW legion and artifact weapons with it!

Skipping tbc. I like classic and will try wolk.

I imagine they will be asking for WOTLK because it was also arguably the BEST wow xpac.

Same for BC, if you did a poll on top wow xpacs I think the general best is WOTLK,BC and MOP. In any given order.

Naturally BC still needs to happen first, since we are going in order.

If we get to WOTLK I doubt the popular vote would be to go to Cata since it was trash.

Well hopefully they will let keep characters like my 60 warrior that I am gearing for classic on classic and allow either a copy of the character which keeps the base character on a classic server or for players to by default keep a character in a classic server. Keep in mind the idea of a retro game is that and the easiest way to keep tbc fresh, extend the life of the game, and maybe have less time would be to have characters create new characters at lvl 1. Except for death knights.

Though that was the draw of classic gear and levels not becoming worthless every two years. So I would want tbc, wrath, and classic to be seporate.

The best way to make the most amount of people happy (not everyone) is to allow us to copy a version of our 60 characters to fresh NEW BC servers of our choice but without our mountains of gold. Blizzard can decide what the limit of gold should be. I personally feel it should be really low (100g?) or just enough for repairs and abilities. I prefer a fresh new economy in TBC classic as it worked great in vanilla classic making gold very valuable. I have a lot of gold so this isn’t a selfish decision.

But what this does is allow people to enjoy both their characters in vanilla classic and TBC classic. Aren’t more options and more content better? This also leaves the possibility of them creating new level 60 content in vanilla classic+ in the future if they ever feel the need to do so. It would be smart if they did. Keep people sub’d much longer with more things to do. Eventually TBC classic+ and then wrath classic and wrath classic+ would keep people around a very long time but only if they are all on separate servers.

No more raid logging Haha good luck with that one.

No more good wpvp in tbc cause ppl get ganked once and fly away to safety.

Good luck with bgs since every realm will 90% horde. But but we have arena! Yeah true no wait time for that, however you need honor to buy the pop off pieces. That’s ok if u don’t mind waiting an hour for a bg or you could get instant q with a 90% loss.

Give tbc soon please. And alliance Paladins seal of blood.

I’m guessing TBC will be a separate game/realm system. You’ll be given an option to copy your character once to a TBC realm. The original character will remain.

If they don’t offer copies then we either re-level or don’t play. If it’s a one time transfer no long term raider will be willing to do it. Better off starting from scratch then essentially wasting all your 60 gear.

Imo there should only be two options:

1 take your current character into tbc

2 start over on a fresh vanilla realm (which would launch simultaneously)

Imo zero option should exist where you keep your current 60, but do not progress into tbc, after the tbc launch date. This would be for both authenticity’s sake, as well as “prestige’s” sake (you devalue the accomplishments of people who legitimately earned things by giving people unlimited time within which to reach them). Finally I’d add that pure vanilla needs the resets just to avoid stagnation, much as pservers learned over the past decade of doing vanilla content on repeat.

If they don’t do mandatory account copy/transfers the faction balance will be completely ruined.

If they force TBC onto classic and give optional account copy/transfers to dedicated classic realms they’ll just be creating new megaservers and a million character name issues.

The path of least resistance is to keep classic as classic, do a limited time offer account/copy to new tbc servers, re-release name reservations on new servers that have no account copies.

It’s still abuseable but causes fewer problems.

The most logical thing is to copy characters over to a new BC server and leave classic wow as is on classic servers.

1 Like

They’re going to reroll out every xpac again to let players who didnt get the chance to play through them all.