What have you got in your 'win' bags so far?

I agree completely

One last time. How are you going to make the items soulbound you absolute idiot when they just sell the item they create with it afterwards. Or do you just want enchanting mats in every box that you can’t use because you’re not an enchanter? Too dumb to not drool.

you’ve got to be kidding. the forums were filled with whining horde. even wowhead had a whiny article.

if you had an iq over 65 you’d realize that the queue times were a symptom of the problem of faction imbalance, and alliance were pissed about hvh bgs because blizzard didnt solve the problem, they just gave horde a bandaid and left the alliance to rot. most of my friends have quit the game because they simply couldn’t leave town to level without being destroyed by groups of horde waiting for them. i’ve never even been close to a summoning stone on my level 70 and im dungeon geared. do you not see the alliance faction dwindling? or does thinking beyond your immediate want require a 65+ iq?

When talking about the boxes, what was it the horde like to say about queues. “How does it affect you?”

Horde are literally not losing anything if blizzard gives us 100g just to queue.

Funny how that idea would get flamed.

2 Likes

What are you talking about? That’s not even true. There are already people with multiple accounts who buy and sell off both ahs. There are also people who transfer between servers to make a massive amount of gold off the resale of low and high mat prices. Gold affects everyone.

Sub just ended today, last time I cancelled was Cata, horde favoritism/imbalance ftw! Have fun playing yourselves.

1 Like

See…you took the bait.

No dude you’re over exaggerating like 99% of the other kids that still play wow.

Nobody is re rolling because horde gets to hvh in bgs.
Nobody is re rolling and losing months of time for instant que bgs. All me and my buddy do is pvp and we talked about it a lot and theres just no way its worth re rolling.

Not to mention almost everyone plays alts now.

You’re delusional.

I….guess? Hard to tell what’s bait and what’s just general stupidity with the level of alliance whining without thinking going on.

The point is everything affects both sides. Direct consequences are the only thing examined in the “it doesnt effect you” arguments.

I was pointing out the irony of that.

i didnt say any of that. i said alliance have been quitting because they cannot participate in the world. on most servers.

I got same but didnt get a ore, ive been getting scrolls all day. The win rate has been horrible too.

Apparently the best thing you can get is x1 badge of justice after that it’s like bribing some naive guy into doing something stupid.

I think a good compromise would be a bind-on-pickup version of a flask that lasts one hour. This reward would be on a weekly / biweekly cooldown. This would be seen as a nice-to-have for Pve’rs, not force them to farm, and also give a small boost to pvp’ers if theyre not interested in raiding either.

The issue is the current implementation is a quest on no cooldown, which makes people feel like they need to farm it to get something good. Getting people to queue up for BGs a couple of times a day until they get a win (and thus, their daily better-than-cloth reward) would be a vast improvement to the majority of players not touching it currently

Wrong, I know of a few people that have used their boosts, look at the faction demographics. I’ve cancelled 2 accounts and Xfered my PvP alliance toon to PvE.

That’s the carrot… if they actually throw important things there people will start to get that ich to feel inclined to get that thing.

Now if they added badges as 100% chance to that box it would make dungeons dead and badges apparently do drop from it but rarely so the entire situation is really bad from balance point of view and has no winning in general.

But who cares about balance when the horde got what they wanted in the end.

Disagree. Alliance are more likely to give up than horde.

This is not true for everyone

Per time invested, the best gold farm in the game is the AH, and nothing else (officially supported) is even in the same order of magnitude.

Why not just give pvp rewards or something in the bag? Like a token or whatever that grants x amount of honor on use, some bg potions, etc?

you’re an idiot