What happened to Tirisfal?

I know, the only night elves that are in the black moon unit are the ones that witnessed Tyrande’s transformation, so there are very few of them anyway. There are more just regular night elf soldiers.

He would have won too, if it wasn’t for Malfurion saving the “legendary” night warrior that did nothing this entire expansion and was only shown to be ineffective when the battle was against anything other than redshirts.

They have a large night elf army there, the small black moon army within the night elves isn’t going to turn the tides. They aren’t just missing all the night elves.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=309830/darkshore-warfront-finale-a-new-hope-quest-and-tyrande-cutscene

You get it after beating the heroic warfront.

I like how you think the guy who thought the alliance couldn’t handle three front is a all knowing military genius

He knows the state of the alliance army, which is basically in taters at this point for no reason despite just being on the verge of winning, to “if we fail, we’re done”.

Horde: We lost 3 important people
Alliance: We lost 3 entire populations

And yet Horde always, ALWAYS try to play the victim. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I never got the impression they were actually risking it all. The troops at orgrimmar are troops that could be spared from other commitments around Azeroth. For example if the assault failed, the war would continue elsewhere as normal.

2 Likes

Here’s a hard pill to swallow:

Quest/vendor npcs are nothing.
Hero characters are everything.

2 Likes

Anduin just says that in 8.2.5:

“We have enough for one final assault, if that fails we’re done”

And Nathanos says:

“The war depleted our troops, we need a militia to defend Orgrimmar”.

2 Likes

I googled this quote and nothing warcraft related came up. What quest, book, or cutscene does he state this in?

Pretty sure he’s referring to the siege of Orgrimmar, not the entire war on Azeroth. Not enough troops outside orgrimmar for a second assault if the first one fails. Thats all. Plenty of troops elswhere, without having to conscript famers at all.

2 Likes

Irrelevant. Blizzard can make and unmake character importance any time they want.

It is not so easy to bring an entire population back to life, however. In WC2, Lordaeron was the strongest human and Alliance nation. In WoW, that’s all but gone and never ro return.

The Horde loses Sylvanas as a warchief. In return, they get a council, and a new character who will care more about the Forsaken than she ever did as a replacement.

That is actually a net gain!

1 Like

Loyalist Horde quest from 8.2.5

https ://www.wowhead .com/quest=57150/militia

1 Like

Additionally the horde lost troops because of a rebellion they are having. The alliance has to rely on part of the horde to fight the horde.

He is talking about attacking Org and how if it fails, with the help of the horde rebels they badly need because the alliance is seemingly too weak at this point, they are done.

This isn’t listed on that page. However,

Description

The war has proven costly and our ranks have been steadily depleted. But the Horde is nothing if not strong. Each and every citizen of Orgrimmar is worth ten Alliance weaklings on the battlefield. Rally the citizens and form a militia! Remind them of their slain brothers and sisters!

is.

1 Like

Are you serious? i was paraphrasing.

Nathanos is saying exactly that: They have not enough troops to defend Orgrimmar and are using citizens as militia.

1 Like

You were also disincluding that the Horde’s citizens were deigned worth ten of the Alliance’s weaklings on the battlefield. I included the whole quote for context.

It’s nice knowing that nelves aren’t the only ones with OP citizens.

Yes. The siege will be broken. Not the alliance will be defeated. All that will have happened is that they will have failed to take Ogrimmar. The war continues on all other fronts.

3 Likes

At the start of 8.1 Anduin was saying they were out of troops and would have to be recruiting citizens, that was before the raid where they had to send a ton of troops just to die so they could distract the horde, that was also before whatever amount they lost in 8.2 to bring them from almost winning the war in a few weeks, to “one final assault, if this fails we’re done”.

It doesn’t imply that, it implies they are risking everything as they’ve taken heavy loses and they are pretty much out of troops at the start of 8.1, then going from almost winning the war in 8.1 to seemingly almost losing in 8.2.5 and risking everything with the help of the horde to fight part of the horde.

You should read again, cause playing heroic isnt a requirement.