What happened to the War in Warcraft?

There’s always been war in Warcraft. You can’t ignore that fact just because it isn’t the boring, senseless war you want.

2 Likes

Blizzard letting the Horde be forgiven is what took war out of warcraft.

Alliance should have wiped out the Forsaken and Blood Elves.

But…crowns!!

3 Likes

Weaving is a gateway activity. I’m sorry but I have to stand my ground on this one.

2 Likes

It’s almost always thalassian elves or some squeaky Vulpera players for some reason.^^"

Just let some of the races fight against eachother. There could even be battles within a race to make it more interesting, but the whole Alliance against the whole Horde… again? Nope.

3 Likes

I say we gather up all the elves, dump them in a pit, let them fight to the last one standing, and then we dump burning pitch on the victor.

1 Like

5 Likes

Probably the bald one.

Ahh yes, because Frylock dragon vomiting purple rainfire all over the land to kill people is the textbook definition of Peace and Love. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

The faction war stopped making sense after Warcraft 3.

4 Likes

The war in warcraft is still there just were having wars as a united front against more powerful foes. Doesnt have to be a faction battle.

5 Likes

Seems like that dragon got his hands on too much “peace and love”.

1 Like

People get tired of war. Especially civilians. Azeroth has been devastated by war for decades. After a while, people stop seeing the other side as the devil and they just want things to stop. Constant threats to the fate of the world have continually showed the races of Azeroth how petty and wasteful the faction war is and the emergence of the primalists only served to highlight that. People are tired.

They’ve bled and suffered for years and very little has changed for the better. Most of the leaders who have consistently pushed for war are dead. Times are changing and most people are starting to realize that there is much more at stake than the conflicts over resources that propped up the early expansions.

4 Likes

Ahhh yes. We are at war, just not with the other faction.

3 Likes

Then go play Classic. :rofl:

2 Likes

You got me with garrosh.

1 Like

If people really cared about the faction war and faction pride then pvp would have been popping off for years. PvE has plenty of war focus, but somehow that doesn’t count.

2 Likes

They aren’t dyeing they are… “sleeping” from the dragon’s flame… yeah sleeping.

1 Like

It’s still here, wanna fight about it?

1 Like

Stunning and brave. :dracthyr_love_animated: