What happened to the War in Warcraft?

This whole coming together thing feels… bad.

PvP servers were outright removed. Every cinematic we have Peace and love thrown at us. Ngl I’m tired of it.

The game is called World of Warcraft. See that? WAR is literally in the name?

I am excited for upcoming stuff but when does the Disney happy stuff end and we get back to just killing each other? Our factions CAN be at war and still work together to end a greater threat. Look at MoP’s beginning, or legion, or BFA.

25 Likes

Wah
/10 characters

19 Likes

This is new and original…

29 Likes

No it’s not. It’s in every media source across the board. It’s overused, and happens constantly.

1 Like

OH LOOK ANOTHER THREAD COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS. The faction war is over. Deal with it or just find another game please for gods sake stop whining about this.

27 Likes

Ahhh no. I Pay my subscription the same as you.

5 Likes

Yep.

We were at WAR with Primalists.

We were at WAR with Centaur.

We were st WAR with gnolls.

We were st WAR with Fyrakk and minions.

We were at WAR with Infinite drakes.

We’ll be at WAR with Nerubian and others in the next expansion.

In game war storylines do not equate to player versus player.

36 Likes

How many threads to we need on this topic…which streamer released a new video

19 Likes

The game is centered around killing and looting things.

5 Likes

I was referring to you creating another useless thread about this subject. :person_facepalming:

The faction war is old and boring so I’m glad we’re done with it.

10 Likes

Someone hasn’t been paying attention since Warcraft 3.

9 Likes

Mulan has a higher kill count than you.

4 Likes

Que up for PVP, coward. It’s still there.

4 Likes

Always had war. Just not always between the Horde and the Alliance.

Had a war with the dead. With the Legion. With the Black Dragonflight. With the Sha and Mantids. With the MAAAWWW. And now with the Primalists.

The War in Warcraft never disappeared.

14 Likes

Aw, you beat me to it.

3 Likes

It went the same place the craft in warcraft went. The graveyard.

^ What Sendryn said.

I can agree with you that the story in wow is bad… like, really, really, really bad. But that has nothing to do with not including the overused faction war anymore. Guess what? I’m hoping that all races will turn neutral one day and will be available for both factions. I know, the sky would fall, if there is no more archaic race division in this game! :scream: :joy:

2 Likes

I will admit all neutral races would be nice. But I want to see more alliance and horde at arms. All those people who have had family killed by the other faction, or their homes destroyed or whatever. You’re telling me they just FORGAVE THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE? no. Sorry. That’s not how that works.

1 Like

Okay well you can still queue for BGs

2 Likes

I’d like to see battles on a smaller scale… like some night elf groups against some undead etc.

Feels more natural than having the whole Alliance and Horde at eachother’s throats again.

2 Likes