What happened to the green text people?

Because even the MVPs cant defend the choices blizzard are making because its so painfully obvious that its bad.

3 Likes

That made me spit out my drink.

22 Likes

I accidently wore a red t-shirt one day while shopping at Target…

4 Likes

R/idontworkherelady

3 Likes

That is most disappointing and disheartening to hear. I was perhaps hoping to have one of these rare and illusive “mvps” petition Blizzard on my behalf so as to put forth my request to be made an unofficial moderator on these forums.

I still remember waaayyy back in the day, when a forum MVP would go into a tizzy any time anyone mentioned Blizz coming up with a way to do in-game gold, to get rid of the gold sellers. “Blizz will Nevar sell gold, warglebargle!!!”

It was funny when Blizz started doing the token thing. :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Metro is Ions alt for sure. He constantly defends blizzard and talks down to everyone. Other than him, they dont exist because they all quit just like everyone else has quit because this game is terrible and boring.

4 Likes

me too, but that was just because i put him on ignore. lol

6 Likes

Dillon posts on the pvp forums pretty often and quite a stark contrast to Metro in every way.

One is good at the game and doesn’t shill the hell out of it. The other not so much.

“One of these things isn’t like the other” :musical_note:

2 Likes

Why have mvps when we have Clark?

10 Likes

Clever people are not playing WoW.

WoW is game only for people who want throw away money because they don’t know what to with them.

1 Like

All of them unsubbed so they can’t post here anymore.

4 Likes

Some of the ones that post in the more help oriented forums are actually helpful and no reason to rip on them.

Haven’t seen Crepe in forever but he was solid. He made smart posts and wasn’t a fanboy type poster like Metro.

More on point though I just saw a post from one here last week or so.

7 Likes

Probably backed off after the Metro incident.

Probably ran them all off like the blues~

Guess people don’t like getting jumped on anytime they join in on a convo.

1 Like

WAIT WHAT DID I MISS
I definitely missed something…

They’re catching up for Endwalker!

Dillion posts on the arena forums very regularly.

5 Likes

They’re probably off, you know, playing the game.

1 Like