What happened to the Brutosaur?

What is engineering??? I got a AH oribos.

You said that wrong. I fixed your quote. The auctionosaurus may be ugly as frakk but serves a very useful purpose. An accessable game is not a worse game, although I agree the removal of the auctionosaur was nothing but an egregious cash grab. Glad I dont suck at making gold. :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

They said it was being removed about half way through bfa. Still had about 6 months or so to get it after the announcement. I went from 200k to 7m in about 3 and a half months without buying any tokens.

Normally im against the whole blizzard doing things to fund more token sales but in this case i tend to believe thats the reason. I see no other reason to remove the mount.

Blizzard didn’t say or tell anyone about removal of the Long Boi it was found out by another player going though the upcoming files for the next patch …so of course blizzard had to come up with that fake story of life ends of the Long Boi to cover itself…it was a dirty rotten way to treat the player base…never have they removed a high gold mount from inventory till this mess…and it was done to boost token sales …

do yoiu think they might bring it back for sale or as a prize for something

It should be back on the vendor. Taking stuff like this out of game is dumb. There’s no reason for it.

2 Likes

Gone and limited time only. For stupid reasons.

1 Like

Just make a recolor and throw it on the vendor. That way they’re not going back on their word about taking it out of the game.

2 Likes

Let me fix that for you. Blizzard removed it to create FOMO ahead of it’s removal to sell a butt load of WoW Token. Like my two idiot friends who each spent $500 on WoW Tokens each to get the Mount.

there used to be a way to earn it in the game ?

Yeah, if you had 5 Million Gold you bought it from a Vendor in Zandalar.

THAT IS ALOT - i could never get that

Over 2 years later and the Brutosaur is still MIA and still not showing up on the BMAH

Blizzard decided only some people deserved an unfair advantage in the game by being able to summon an AH in instanced content etc…so they pulled it off the vendor for no good reason. Imo they should add it back for 5 million and leave it on the vendor.

He had ribs.
Fred ate them at a drive in.
A drive-in is … google it.

It showed up once on the EU side and that is it…it hasn’t been seen since that day, its never shown up on the US side at all.

1 Like

No Blizzard wanted to boost their token sales to those players that were a bit short in gold to buy it which happened many players brought tokens to build up their gold stock too 5 million and buy it…it happened.

I brought mine day one of BfA and rode into Boralus main hub before even doing the opening quest line there.

maybe you can petition to get him back