What happened to our BG marks?!

many of us spent Sunday farming BG’s for marks in preparation for the pre-patch.
Obviously the 24 hour time limit ran out on most of them due to the ‘3extended maintenance’ BUT even the 5 emails from the AV battlemaster still in my inbox have NO ATTACHMENT.

Was this done to prevent us from spending marks? Why else would they disappear from our mail?

9 Likes

Same. What a scam

1 Like

Bump.

I lost a good amount of marks as well

2 Likes

I also am out close to 50 Arathi Basin marks.

1 Like

you guys are the reason the patch got delayed so badly, because the big issue was with the mail

:upside_down_face:

17 Likes

I promise PvE nerds had way more stuff in the mail lol

5 Likes

This is why I didn’t farm over 20. I didn’t trust Blizzard not to lose my work in the mailbox.

7 Likes

I farmed up like 20-30 extra marks, knowing going in they would probably be lost

1 Like

Better get grinding.

So glad I didn’t farm
Also means more ppl will be in bgs now.

2 Likes

It’s almost as if they decayed over time.

I also lost 45 marks of honor in my mailbox. And with blizzard CS in it’s current state they’ll tell you to f off and go to item restore page where marks of honor can’t be found.

4 Likes

Wrong. The people who delayed it were blizzard because they didn’t inform people to not do that which wasted lots of people’s time for something they could have easily informed us about. Stop simping to Blizzard. You don’t get anything for it.

10 Likes

We’re not asking the world blizzard please restore our marks.

They didn’t recommend collecting mail, didn’t think it was an issue. You practically lie down and take it for this company, are they giving you bonus along with the salary?
btw, I didn’t farm marks and did collect my mail, since they’ve had mail issues before.

This sounds like an attempted exploit that didn’t pan out. Oh well.

7 Likes

I’d just place a ticket detailing everything you think/know you had. Then let the gods decide your fate.

Exploit? Are you daft?

Were people trying to get around mark caps, by holding extras in their mailbox? I’m confused why you had the marks in the mailbox, instead of your inventory

1 Like

The cap is 20 for each type of mark. People were trying to use the mail to hold more. That’s an exploit as far as I’m concerned.

5 Likes