What grinds your gears

Having to drive all around to different places just to get the original flavor of Rockstar. I like some of the other flavors but I just want an original Rockstar alot of times. Many stores here just don’t seem to have it. The old black and gold can. Original Rockstar served cold after being in the fridge overnight is something that I like in the morning.

1 Like

Yea i dont know, its their toon really , not sure why you care

1 Like

Sounds like me and Low Carb monster in a screw top can.

Sure a person can order them online but… it’s not the same plus having that much in the house is too tempting to drink and it loses it’s “treat” status lol

People who think Trade Chat is a good source for tips on becoming a mythic raid level player.

1 Like

Go cry me a river.

PvP queues being so daaaarn long.

1 Like

people who leave a key that can still be timed.

Yea ill go do that one sec, seems your the only one crying here about other peoples toons

I named my pet Nerfbat…fear him. :smiley:

2 Likes

:yawning_face:

Sorry, let me make some coffee. You winging is putting me to sleep.

Casuals. Definitely casuals.

Same. It is one of my biggest pet peeves when hunters don’t name their pets. Also people being unwilling to learn mechanics

1 Like

I’ve gone months sometimes not naming my pets because I get stuck trying to come up with a good name.

1 Like

I always came up with a name before taming them, myself.

Sounds like a you problem.

When someone runs up and grabs the herb I’m obviously fighting the one mob within miles for. Jerks…

1 Like

Only if you use the stuff you buy at the store. You can make your own ketchup.

It’s pretty good if you do it yourself.

1 Like

If we are keeping with the hunter theme. Barrage.

Just seeing barrage…instantly makes me irate.
Or when a bear tank doesn’t iron fur or moonfire… especially moonfire… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Does my name bother you? :joy:

1 Like

Vulpera.

Rhinestone Sunglasses pattern drop percentage.

Mostly vulpera.

1 Like

night elf death knights.