What grinds your gears

Rogues existing.

Having my abilities reset when I use gear update. I had my abilities where I wanted them on my alt the last time I played it.

Ravager. I hate it. I want nothing to do with it. I saw that it is getting buffed. I feel the same way about Spear of Bastion. The only difference is that Spear of Bastion isn’t getting buffed on Tuesday.

People that are mean to others in the game for no good reason. Wherever possible, i treat people exactly as i would if they were sat beside me at a bar or something in real life.

5 Likes

:joy:

When I first read your post, I thought you wrote “genetically”.

It’s funny both ways.

RNG.

/10chars

1 Like

Blood elves attacking pandaren and Vulpera being a thing because they’re more popular than BE at times.

1 Like

Being referred to as a Vulupa…I’m not a taco thanks. When people slip mouse traps in their pockets for some reason to prevent pick pockets lol

What’s wrong with Legion Timewalking specifically?

I’ll come clean and admit it. When I play DPS, I am one of those.

So, other hunters and locks that know how to control their pets? :rofl:

Just thought of a big one

That bfa and sl duggs/raids havent had the “past expansion nerf”. Just allow us to solo/one hit everything there so we can easily farm tramsmogs/pets/mounts

(And yes, i know a few bosses will need to be edited, like ones that need 2 people to be in differnt spots, like mother, fury, n’zoth, etc)

That neither Yamato or Carrot became crew members.

By what you saidit looks like youdont know we cant controll them all the time.

If my aoe gose off my pets will try and get all the mobs, even if we move on

A wiseacre after my own heart. :black_heart:

2 Likes

man i hate when tanks get mobs down to 50% and then pull more instead of just pulling it all at once. it drives me insane. it kites the mobs out of rain of fire and i have to reapply immolate to the new mobs.

tip for tanks : pull it all at once, and group. let the dps pop their cooldowns on ALL the mobs not just the single 4 pack

3 Likes

Virtually everyone in this game knows about the derpy pet AI and pathing issues. Nobody’s talking about that. You know pets can be more than passive dots, right?

u just bind pet attack separately. to it’s own bind. it’s really not that bad.

i use that bind so much when i play demo.

it’s pretty much a requirement.

Yes i do

You say you know how the derp parthing can be, yet your complain about our pets. I fail to see the logic there

Players that leave without a word when they make a big mistake.

I didn’t complain about pets. I complained about hunters/locks who don’t know how to control their pets. You complained about pets.

Gonna take your response as “no.” :rofl: