What Feature of DF are you most excite for? Mount Giveaway Over!

I feel the same way about Dadghar’s re-appearance.

I’m just excited to explore every inch of a new land. Funnily enough my actual favorite “feature” of Dragonflight was the New UI. Anytime we get something built into the game that replaces an Addon I get an FPS boost. Addon errors and micro-stutter bug me :frowning:

1 Like

Dragonriding, it was super fun on the beta and really hope its changed to include the whole game

1 Like

Definitely the return of talent trees and non-rating gated pvp gear.

Gonna be a blast trying all the different combinations on alts

1 Like

I’m excited to finally have a new healer main after many years of playing this Shaman, so Dracthyr is definitely my favourite feature.

Preservation feels fluid and interesting, really different from anything we had before. They’ve done a great job with it. The charged spells have incredible burst healing, and the mobility is pretty spectacular.

Overall it is brilliant. The customization, the visuals, all the details even down to the spell names. Loving it.

1 Like

i think the dragon riding part looks awesome - my son loves to watch me play and some of the dungeons or battles might be to intense but flying around on the dragons doing the mini game type stuff looks awesome for us :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like the many options for making your Dracthyr look just so. Quite impressed with that and had a bit of fun there.

I love all the little gems in the starting area as well: The tuskar village, the caves and chests, the island of elites that was a bit too intimidating.

Second time round there I am taking my time and enjoying the sights.

1 Like

The thing I’m looking forward to most, we’re returning to Azeroth!!

1 Like

Professsion changes! I’m very much looking forward to professions being useful again!

1 Like

Just finished leveling my Drakthyr to 60 and I am really excited about actually playing something besides hunter for the 1st time in years. The drakthyr starting area was really great.

1 Like

Awesome to see you doing this again. My favorite feature is the Dragonriding, you can really get places quick once you master it, very cool addition to the game in my opinion.

1 Like

The UI updates are my favorite part of DF, although they still need to make further updates. Is that a good or a bad thing?

Id have to go with this as well. The small zones of SL were disappointing after such expacs like legion and BfA.

1 Like

Dragonriding is probably my favourite thing I’ve seen added to this game in a long time. Even just Soaring around on my Dracthyr has been so entertaining

Being able to log into the game.

Just over 8hrs left

It would be great if blizzard redesigned Soar so it had no CD and the 2 abilities can recharge.

Or an ability that lets us fly with out wings…treated like a flying mount…in old zones with flying and pathfinder unlocked.

well, im excited for it to end

so we can get 11.0 and the war of light vs void and class sets back

Boop your Snoot!

The return of alt-friendliness and less korthia-like content that basically forces you to play one character.