What Feature of DF are you most excite for? Mount Giveaway Over!

The possibility of Galakrond being revived and faced as a final boss.

I love flying and dragons in games. While im extremely disappointed in the Dracthyrs lack of flight, just knowing I’ll be able to fly around on my Vulpera on the Dragon Isles still has me giddy with excitement to explore. Soaring on my Dracthyr feels amazing, so i know I’ll love dragonriding. As much as i would absolutely love to do it on my Dracthyr first, it’s going to have to take a backseat til the dream day blizzard let’s them fly.

Honestly? None.

I have 0 hype for DF and kinda regret buying it before it goes on sale.

Sorry, don’t care about the store mounts.

Dragon riding seems like it’ll be fun based on playing with the dracthyr racial

1 Like

Update

I have hosted this raffle 6 times now and I have never once done this but I have come down with a bad version of the Flu. So In order to get well and take care of myself I will be ending this Raffle and randomly selecting the winner at 8am EST instead of 10am EST.

Sorry for having to do this folks. I will Quote the winner in this thread so he or she will know they won and we can set up a time to meet in game so I can gift them the mount

Feel free to keep replying till 8am EST

For the glory of Quel’danas!

CONGRADULATIONS Oaklei! Your name was drawn!

Oaklei please quote me and reply here within 24hours just to acknowledge that you are aware you won. We will set up a time to meet in game to Gift you a Blizzstore mount of your choice!

Please remember like I said above I do have a case of the flu. So my time table may be spotty today due to trying to get plenty of sleep. I will however be around all night. Ill do my best to check here frequently and look for your response

Your post is against the ToS and the reason the original was removed…

Thank you so much. This was a wonderful thing to wake up too this morning.

1 Like

Are you able to meet me in game right now I’m going to be around for the next half hour to an hr

Had errands to run but am home now and will be here the rest of the afternoon.

Make a level one on stormrage and send a message to this character I’m going to log in right now

My favorite is the talents. It makes me want to go through and try every spec again to see all the cool new stuff they got.

1 Like

Logging in right now.

1 Like

Mount Deliverd!

Thank you so very much Grimoire! I really love this mount!

This was a great experience, and everything was handled great.

Very happy with my new mount.

1 Like

Hope you get better soon. The last flu I had changed my life, horrible stuff. May you get lots of rest.

And congrats Oaklei!

1 Like

Understatement of the year. I didnt want the winner to get delayed on getting the mount though. I honor my commitments. So I worked hard to make sure I delivered it then passed out lol

1 Like

No. Just my last post was a violation. ONLY that one. This one and my other 5 I did in the past were not. The reason it was taken down was because I tried to give away a Blizzcard which is seen as cash. An in game item like a store mount is not. Its why it was taken down and my other 5 raffles were not

This was already confirmed and its why I remade the raffle as a store mount to comply with TOS.

Do your research I have done this 5 other times and never once was one taken down. It was my mistake for trying to give away a Blizzstore Card. I thought it would be easier but apparently Im only allowed to give away in game items.

It shouldn’t be so hard to give away something I paid for to a random person but Blizz has a specific way they want you to handle said things I guess. I just wish they made it easer to be generous if you want to be