What does the community want?

Surely you can’t be serious!

My list:

No more borrowed power grinds (ap, covenants, etc)
Bring back ALL original dungeons, and re-add methods to get old items that was removed from the game.

New races;

Half-elves
Mok’nathal
Ogres
Furbolgs
Vrykul
Arrakoa
Kyrian
Tuskar
Jynyu (with it’s sub race too)

Add model toggles/sub races.

Add more specs.

Battle-mages (or spell breakers)

Stop putting lore in books that should be in game.

Oh yeah and pvp templates like in WoD.

An fix to cross-realm zones so people can do more things together and for ppl to play more content with the friends they made lvling.

2 Likes

I wish they’d give us cut to the chase 🥲

Asking GD what they want in the game.

and respect for our invested time - freedom of choice of race and faction, etc…

2 Likes

Would be cool if they changed human to “Stormwidian” at character creation so you can toggle between choosing a human or half elf.

I hate the race name “Human” considering Gilneans and Kul’tirans are also human.

Too bad “Stormwindian” sounds really really stupid.

1 Like

Yeah but I’d hate for half elves to use the exact human model lol, allot of people don’t like kelecgos’s model.

1 Like

That may be what they want, but what they need is a better education.

Oh no I meant like, if they changed humans to a “city-state” name (like Kultiran or Gilnean) it would justify being able to let people choose between a Human or a Half-Elf (I’m assuming Thalassian) model at character creation.

Kind of like how Worgens can edit both their human and worgen form at character creation. Except obviously you wouldn’t let people switch between their human and half-elf form after the character is made. It’d be like choosing a “body type.”

I know this is a bit odd, but I do hope they can create a half elf race without the thallassian model though, I do not wish to harm blood elf players more then they have been harmed. An altered model from another rig could theoritically work.

1 Like

Fresh, or reverted class design

Honestly that’d be dope, and would make sense since they’re “half elf.”

Could open the door to have a new human-like model without the gorilla skeleton.

1 Like

Learn to read the forums then.

1st off , the topic is way too vague , we all want different things …

example : I for one prefer borrowed powers to adding/removing class spells each expansion

but i also think they didnt get any borrowed powers right yet .

2nd , customization in the most asked things but often ends up with people being against it , thus refering back to what i started with …

Increasingly, the worst thing is player toxicity but good luck finding a solution to that.

1 Like

I have a thread up to talk about ideas of half elves and mok’nathal, maybe you can visit it. Trying to brainstorm ideas of looks and what stances/postures they could have.

1 Like

If they fix PvP gear I’ll stop asking blizzo to give my Blood Elf green eyes.

Technically, gear is borrowed power too.
Tier sets is borrowed power.
Professions are borrowed power.

It need to stay.
It is a form of progression. It is an activity to do. I kinda miss AP/AP and it’s continuous growth. Wish I had a reason to do World Quests.

In 9.1.5, Outlaw is THE ONLY uncapped spec in game. So yeah, fix that.

A mind is like a book, you have to crack open the binding before you can read what is inside.

Its my money and i want it now