What Do You Want Added To The Game?

cool new class that uses ancient magic or some type of time based magic

i really think since out of all the classes added so far none of them have been to do with magic so we are long overdue for it

time based magic would be fascinating or maybe even some type of puppeteer class wherein you can have a degree of control or influence over other players / mobs in some fashion. i see a TON of possibilities.

OR maybe it’s Dragon magic and they are thematic to a new branch of magick, different aspects . . . . dragons are creatures of magic after all and they have various natural magical defenses about themselves, and so they’ve got all these cool backstories and whatnot. all these draconic things are so core warcraft too and to finally have a class that would be able to tap into the power and magic of dragons would be the coolest thing ever

it blows my mind that the game came out in 2004 yet no new magic classes… id say an awesome new magical class would be the best thing for the game next xpac with a theme to go along with it that would have ppl begging to play

An ‘of Argus’ title for Draenei
A restored, cleansed of the Legion and Fel corruption Argus, however they have to make it happen
A feature complete WoD, preferably starting with fixing up the Temple of Karabor so there aren’t NPCs standing directly on top of other NPCs
Racial decorations for the garrison that you can purchase with achievement points 'cause they got to do SOMETHING with them, including a racial overhaul of the white marble front gates

I wish for more tradeable loot that I can send to my alts. Everything is always soulbound, even world drops.
What makes an item bind to my soul just by picking it up? Was it meant to be?

1 Like

Housing for sure! Also better character customization and graphics. My characters make some ugly faces. Especially my blood elf. :frowning:

3 Likes

What I’d like to see in the coming expacs is less compartmentalization. Right now the zones are all split out with quite a bit of travel time.

Next expac, it’d be great if they used Azeroth and either reused zones already there or added in new ones that are joined by land mass to Azeroth.

That would make me so happy.

1 Like

Just made an edit to my OP adding more items I’ve just thought of and may continue to add to it.

Aquatic Birds - Ducks, Geese, and Swans at least. Maybe a giant shoebill stork as a zone mob.

1 Like

Undead limbs should randomly fall off in battle.

Retcon Cata in main timeline.

Kitten race for alliance.

Above all, make sure there are even more items representing the same thing so our bags get full faster

Because they were tied to the expac and were required for progressing the expac. Then completely ignored.

Player housing would allow them to put drops in old raids, dungeons and world content, giving us all something to do that isnt a chore.

1 Like

Revert Survival Hunter back to how it was during WoD or Earlier and make a 4th Spec for the Melee stuff that it currently has.

I am still salty that this happened. The melee spec should have been a 4th hunter spec instead of switching around a spec that was already in the game for YEARS. We all know it is possible for a class to have more than 3 specialization! Druids are a thing!

GIVE US BACK OUR GLYPH OF NIGHTMARES!

I don’t think any Warlock asked, “Uh, can you guys do us a solid and remove our Water Walking glyph? Thanks!” This removal is irritating because this came when Blizzard was toying with the idea of removing water walking from the Water Strider mount (which eventually they did) because they thought people would feel forced to use a specific mount all the time! And yet, they removed a glyph that allowed Warlocks to use a different mount to walk on water that was not the Water Strider! Funny joke, HAHAHA! Now give us back our Glyph of Nightmares!

Let us Mog those Bronzetinted Sunglasses all year round instead of just the Anniversary!

'Nuff said.

1 Like

Let us mog holiday gear all year instead of being the fun police.

MUH IMMERSHUN!!! went by the wayside with a yeti onesie.

Also; I know this will somehow never happen, but can we get an expansion that is not about fighting off a planet ending threat? It feels like no sooner than I cleaned and repaired the place when another wrecking ball comes crashing through the wall. I would love that after finishing repairing the wall for like the 9th time, I get to go upstairs and tidy up my room for a bit! But I can not tidy my room, because another wrecking ball just plowed through my wall. It’s getting tiresome, I just want to relax! No more world ending threats please!

1 Like

Probably not… The announcement about what is next in Warcraft specifically mentions The Worlds of World of Warcraft. They’ve been on the progressively larger threat tract for a long time.

A SHIPBUILDING PROFESSION!! That encourages cooperative guild gameplay beyond just raids and dungeons. A profession that can lead to open naval combat between guilds or factions. I think that would be something cool to pursue at Endgame, rather than just Gear.

no here is what is going to happen. all the people that are asking for this dumb player housing is going to log in and weeeeeeeeee my own house. look around for a week or 2 and log out. then guess what? the rest of us completionists are going to have to pick up the pieces. because there will GUARANTEED be mounts / pets / titles / toys / achievements and so on tied to it. and then while all the tools that cried for this got it and left then the rest of us that dont want it are stuck doing it.

just like zereth mortis. every tuesday you cant move the zone is packed with a bunch of part time tourists. in the way, clogging up the server, causing lag, whine whine whine that there is nothing to do and log out. while completionists are still here overwhelmed with things to do.

SO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

1 Like

Water birb hunter pets with waterwalking would be nice (it doesn’t have to be that anyway, just water birds is already good)

Just more customization options is one of the main things i want. Most other stuff would be extra to me.

2 Likes

Want to know something crazy?

If you don’t want it to do it, then you don’t have to participate in it.

It’s almost as though a feature like this as well as being a completionist are optional.

2 Likes

Wait, was it supposed to?

When WoD was first announced, they touted Garrisons as being “WoW’s version of housing”.

https://youtu.be/VyEInq6eRFo?t=335