What do you guys think of adding Draenai and Blood Elves to classic?

Afraid not pal.
It’s no different than the DM vs VC debate. It’s gonna be what I want to call it.

1 Like

Nah.
Dwarf shaman and undead paladins (they were human for the most part prior to being raised - the Light didn’t forsake them only their friends and family did)

Watch the world burn
:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

The gear looks better on the cow
lol, /swoon

You savage
I love my moos but solar-powered heifers of the Light is weird
Let the (ex)humans keep their funky religion

My son wouldn’t play Alliance because they were too religious. Oye

2 Likes

You taught him well.
No mindless follower there.
Question and seek knowlege.
The Horde has talking severed heads in cauldrons.
Much better.

1 Like

They’re not playable but Classic already has blood elves.

You do get to kill them though so that’s something.

1 Like

Those damn hobos have no place in Azshara and need to move along.

Also I’d consider allowing them to be playable if they have to use that specific model not the TBC version. Same with the Draenei but they have to use the Broken model.

1 Like

When I was posting that the thought ran across my mind - except I had forgotten about the Broken and thought maybe Furbolg - as in Furbolg horde and blood elves Alliance. Go all different timeline or something.

But I like your idea better (edit: to include the use of the Era models). I quickly wrote off the draenei as not being in Classic but you’re right, they are. I still think based on looks alone the horde should get the Broken though :smiley:

1 Like

Since it is Nobundo (one of the Broken) that brings shamanism to the Alliance they could even keep the class with the race of travelers from Argus via Draenor.

But switching up and giving the Wildhammer the option to bring shamanism with the belfs moving to the blue team (with an existing Horde race now able to be paladins) evens the class distribution and makes PVE more balanced but PVP might be a different matter (muh racials!).

1 Like

No. Go away.

1 Like

Lore nerd detected :joy:

Change mine to…third faction!

/hands Asma a red shirt

Just in time for Blizzcon!

1 Like

Gimme my red shirt.

1 Like

Funny. Questioning and seeking knowledge is what led me to religion.

I never saw a difference between Horde and Alliance in that regard. They both seem to have a belief system. I wonder if that guy’s son ended up playing a Shaman? :rofl:

1 Like

Nope.

That’s not how anything works.

I could explain to you why the word Retail is even used but I’ve already done that so many times at this point, it would be like talking to a wall.

But bottom line is that Dragonflight is retail. Anything else isn’t.

Burning Crusade Classic is Classic

Wrath of the Lich King Classic is Classic

Vanilla is Classic

End of story. Anyone who says otherwise is factually and objectively wrong.

I know your perspective, you’ve gone over it already. No need to keep pushing your opinion on me pal.
I’ll continue to call it what I like, and I’ll not be playing semantics with you. If it really bothers you that much use the ignore option on me.

1 Like

Then you’ll continue to be wrong

And its not a “perspective”, its the truth.

Your opinion is meaningless… whatever

Except its not an opinion, its fact

Fact that you’re willfully ignorant to

I’m sorry. But Alvon is actually and factually right. Go to the World of Warcraft folder in your computer (Probable path: C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft)
There you’ll find the folders:
_ Classic_ = Wrath
_ Classic_era_ = Era
_ Classic_ptr_ = HC test ralm and
_ Retail_ = Dragonflight (If you have the latter installed)

Bah stupid. There is an underscore in the start and end of each index name too. Only this forum turns it into italics I now inserted a blank space after each _ please unsee them :wink: