What do we want? High Elves!

I really wish rpers had to keep rp to the rp boards. Without wanting to be rude, I find it so cringe.

2 Likes

He actually called me an orc.

1 Like

Nah, fam keep them out.

1 Like

come on you guys thats my sister. we all fam here :hugs:

this dark side is new tho(and scary)

1 Like

It makes conversations awkward… and one sided.

2 Likes

Since you all seem intent on denying the subject, I will deflect back to say appearances can be deceiving but sometimes, they are all we have.

Even beauty, as defined, is not only in the eye of the beholder but deadly as well.

Let the High Elves come back to us; those that wish to do so.
Fresh spirits are easily …turned.

2 Likes

I still remember getting told that not enjoying rpers meant I couldn’t like movies because rping is acting.

It always just feels like people are talking at me rather than to me, though.

1 Like

I tried it once, but it wasn’t really my thing. Also my role playing self is a sociopath.

1 Like

…Seriously, if you see that guy avoid that guy.

Run for the hills.

I play DnD relatively often, but I still don’t like it online.

It lets people forget their embarrassment far too much and so they tend to take it a bit far. A bit of old fashioned shame keeps people grounded. :uk: :uk: :uk:

1 Like

the ones that want to already did and they are all there is. they dont require permanent player representation when their role is decorative NPC and not relevant to the alliance story

6 Likes

It sounds like you are already a high elf.

4 Likes

Not to be blunt, Fyorsing, because we typically have good conversations, but did you read the comment I was responding to? The one that brought the two year timeline into the thread?

1 Like

that is a rather insulting viewpoint.

What if I said hozen, ogres, mok’nathal, undead elves, taunka, vulpera, and gilbin were all decorative NPCs and not relevant therefore shouldn’t be playable.

There is no reason why every race and group of a race can’t be made playable on the faction they are on lore wise. Stop trying to limit player choice.

5 Likes

Only if you’re literally a high elf. There’s nothing insulting about not liking something other people like.

…um. Nothing?

If you said that, it wouldn’t be insulting. People that disagree with each other aren’t insulting each other merely because they disagree.

6 Likes

Player choice is great but too much of a good thing is bad. You can’t just let the animals run the zoo.

Were there any actual High elves on the field anywhere around this siege weapon? If not, wouldn’t it make more sense that Vereesa probably brought it to help the joint force attacking Sylvanas?

I didn’t say that was an insulting viewpoint because they disagree with high elves being made playable. I said it because they called them decorative NPCs.

5 Likes