What do we want? High Elves!

But if you try sometimes, you can get what you need!

6 Likes

ā€¦ and the Void Elves are less cliche.

3 Likes

ā€¦says the BLOOD ELF.

ā€¦tink tinkā€¦

2 Likes

They are literally just small/short Night Elves.

In a faction dominated by small versions of humans nonethelessā€¦

2 Likes

What you mean Void Elves being like the Blood Elves? I thought Void Elves couldnā€™t get any more unoriginal and dull of the Dark Elf Theme. Please explain us more of why Void Elves are less clichĆ© of being Dark Elves and also stealing everything from the Blood Elf Race?

6 Likes

Iā€™m actually a human living on the planet Earth.

1 Like

Ypu want a Dark Elf?
Okā€¦
Butā€¦be carefulā€¦
HAI! SYSTYR!
(Leaves the thread to go fetchā€¦)

2 Likes

ā€¦meā€¦
Glares slowly around

2 Likes

Iā€™m starting to think Nightborne should have had natural earth tones for their skin choices, since they stole the Night Elf color palette.

Logical consistency and all.

2 Likes

The Dark Elf theme is much less played out than the High Elf theme, the Void Elves are fairly dissimilar from most other Dark Elvesā€¦ Though there arenā€™t so many examples of them, compare them to Warhammer or Kingdom Under Fire. Theyā€™re almost similar to The Thor movies. Sure, theyā€™re all pale creepy elves. High Elves? A dime a dozen.

3 Likes

Atleast Night Elves are more Original than Void Elves. Plus the only Dark Elves that actually has different themes of being Savage Amazonian Elves with Forest Elf Theme, Moon Elf, and Dark Elf.

Like as if High Elves or Half Elves doesnā€™t bring anything new to the table right? I mean seriously Have you even played Alliance in terms of Elf Themes or Elf Types? I mean thereā€™s already too many Dark Elf Variants than Light Elves or Good Elves or the so call Token like Elves from Lord of the Rings that hasnā€™t never been on the Alliance since the very beginning. Last thing I only see in Void Elves are just copies of the Blood Elf Theme but without the Spellbreakers and no Warcraft 2 inspired High Elf Rangers nor Half Elves in the Renā€™dorei in General.

So what does Void Elves bring new to the Table? Nothing really.

Yea agree. I mean the Nightborne is such wasted opportunity in terms of being a different kind of Dark Elf Night Elves. Really could have gotten the Black/Grey Skin as options than Blue and Dark Blue options.

8 Likes

Flips you a coin
Hereā€™s a dime.
Show me your dozenā€¦belf.

2 Likes

hay, who you

The Dark of the Moon that knows no peace.
Comeā€¦ā€˜sisterā€™ā€¦and under the Unlight dance.

1 Like

You were not in a rest and repenting over getting so angry with this topic?.

Anyway, High elves donā€™t bring anything new to the table, and the ideas about less magical approach only apply to a lodge and headcanon which takes themes from the
Night Elves.

I seriously wonder why you guys make such a fuzz about skin colorā€¦ lol when you actually have the Themes in the form of Night Elves and the model in the form of Void Elves

3 Likes

What? Night elves were almost entirely lifted from Warhammer Fantasy.

3 Likes

which has what to do with anything?

ā€¦says the ORC!

2 Likes

I never said orcs were unique. Although the Warcraft orcs are more unique than Night Elves.

You do understand we are not our toons? He is not an Orc. Nobody is.

Isnā€™t there a RP server somewhere we can direct this poster to?

4 Likes

Interesting that weā€™re called trolls, yet you come here without nothing to say.

By any means are you on the correct thread?

4 Likes