What do we want? High Elves!

the majority of ‘high’ elves dont even live in alliance territory. they are tied up with dalaran and its neutrality and show no interest in leaving to join a faction war

but go on tell us about how theres more then just the flavor portal keeper, that theres an entire alliance high elf state and army in the alliance that needs permanent player representation

3 Likes

High Elves = Blood elfs.

After Arthas killed 90% of every high elf, they reformed as Blood elves. It’s in the Lore, or has hardly anyone played WC3?

4 Likes

Yeah, like not every Orc is from Orgrimmar nor every Human is from Stormwind.

The war is over it’s not a problem anymore.

6 Likes

The hell you say. Anastarian was not King of Some of the Thalassian Elves he was their King and Kael’thas was his only son and heir. It wasn’t a democracy, and its ruler renamed them Blood Elves to honor the fallen. 90% of them accepted this decision by their ruler and the Blood Elves came into being.

~10% refused to obey their ruler, turned their backs on their nation, their fallen brethren, and abandoned them to the struggle of rebuilding…instead remaining within the safety of Dalaran and Stormwind. They are traitors. Write them that way and we can talk.

2 Likes

regardless of the status of dalaran we have enough others in stormwind and the various lodges as well as general soldiers that have no set home.

1 Like

I only go what the game tells me. Until a the developer saying stuff actually changes the game. I mouse over Void Elf/Blood Elf/High Elf, it tells me so. The NPC’s make those distinctions, the storylines make those distinctions.

If the dev says they are all just the same, then change the game. Remove Isle of Thunder, Argent Tournament, Siege of Suramar, half the NPC’s in Dalaran, the Elves from Stormwind the Silver Covenant and the Sunreavers in their contested spots around Northrend.

I’m sorry, but the devs can say Azeroths real name is Meredith all they want, unless they add it to the game. It’s not part of the game.

4 Likes

He was king of quel’thelas. You are saying that he is essentially king of stormwind, dalaran, and lordaeron just because some high elves lived there and called that nation home.

1 Like

I’m beginning to sound like a broken record when I say the “original” alliance died. It fell to ruin for many reasons and Stormwind decided to restart it anew with Stormwind being the center of operations, because Lordaeron was laid to ruin.

That doesn’t mean it is the same thing as what once was.

YES, many of us do! I personally consider both to be interchangeable because it is two different names describing the same stupid elf species.

It actually is.

Blood elves are high elves with a new name to honor the fallen. It does not change what they are in the slightest. Kael’ Thas chose not to be named king to honor his father, but he was still ruler of the high elves by virtue of birthright. This authority was respected by the majority of the high elves that survived and the name change was also accepted by that same majority.

They may have given him the boot when he went off the deep end in the burning crusade, but that naming decision was kept.

6 Likes

you have a mage trainer and a hunter type in one of the castle corridors in stormwind

No, no I am not. They were ex-pats living abroad. If you’re an American living in France Donald Trump is still your President.

2 Likes

You people are so obtuse. This is why the threads are viewed upon negatively. People like this come in and constantly argue moot points until the day they die.

1 Like

but they were citizens of those human kingdoms. Not of quel’thelas.

1 Like

yep 2 in sw are tagged stormwind. high/blood elves have been citizens of dalaran for the exact same amount of time. whats your point

Of course I do. Thalassian Elves, the non-GMO variety as opposed to the tentacled version, are Thalassian Elves. One group chose to turn their backs on the vast majority of their people and refused to take the new name given to them by their ruler. It’s really that simply.

1 Like

Citations required.

typically when you and your family live in a nation for thousands of years that is your nation and home.

1 Like

Don’t start with the personal insults…it’s only going to lead to a thread lock.

1 Like

What do we want? A exciting game without time gated barriers. When do we want it? NOW!

1 Like

Well that’s hard to argue with. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am sick of it all. 2 years of this nonsense. It is ridiculous. IDK why there is such a strong opposition to this topic. We don’t want to argue. We want to talk in these threads in peace and contribute ideas, art, and stories to the threads.

7 Likes