What do we want? High Elves!

Its in the discord.

1 Like

I’m not following. Are you suggesting that the Anti side hasn’t insulted the Pro side?

Lol why? Show your support on the official forums, we’re campaigning for their implementation to be seen by the people that can make it happen.

1 Like

Youd be right, except the NPCs from the day WoW launched tell another story.

4 Likes

Ofc they have. Thats not what im asking you though. I’m asking you if thats what you meant

Did you read anything past that sentence, or play any of the games / read any of the lore sources released since Warcraft 2? It is all in there. The long standing lore of the game contradicts what you are saying.

1 Like

I dont want the forums hating me.

Hard to say, I’ve heard some people have been getting infractions based on old posts. So it may be some bad actor who is holding a grudge behind it.

I don’t either. But it’s a job and if I’m remembering right from what I heard when I lived in Austin doing other CC work, they aren’t exactly paid massive amounts. Look, just based on my general experience with employers, they’re probably at least slightly understaffed and busy. So, especially if this is something that takes time to clear out, they may be able to clear out a ton of smaller issues in the time it takes to unlock the megathread, and who knows how long that will last until it happens again.

On the discord, yeah. I mean, I can’t say someone who joined and isn’t talking about things is definitely not doing anything bad. But we do not approve of it and let it be known that’s not what the discord is for. The discord is for sharing resources like say the tweet I posted earlier that are handy, massive rows about whether or not Horde Bias is a thing, and general video game discussions (we seem to like Warframe a lot too)

And theres like 20 void elves. Whats your point?

4 Likes

I would go back and read up.

The alliance wasn’t reformed. It transferred its seat of power. The alliance has always been the same alliance since the founding of it after the first war.

Believe it or not the capital can change without the government having to be disbanded and reformed.

If you still think otherwise remember that chris metzen said on stage at blizzcon (forget which year but shouldn’t be hard to find) that “You are the alliance of lordaeron” in regards to talking about all the atrocities the horde has committed against the alliance and we haven’t forgotten.

while yes we technically don’t own lordaeron anymore you should keep in mind the “alliance of lordaeron” was never the official name. The official name is the grand alliance.

4 Likes

You in fact correct, and the best kind of correct too. The alliance they had was one of convenience and arm twisting. They never wanted to be involved and only when their own lands got slightly threatened and the blood oath invoked did they jump in. They jumped in last and only because they had an obligation and once all debts were paid they were the first to jump out.

It came back to bite them in the fanny, badly. No allies for when they really needed it and their race was butchered down to 10% of what it was. The alliance of lordaeron didn’t fare any better. Completely annihilated and hasn’t been in existence for a long time in the lore.

They may not have had much in common with the horde when they signed up, but survival was on the line and they found things in common. They had no choice. The bridges with humanity are burned and they won’t be trusted again.

3 Likes

Void Elves were the stupidest race choice Blizzard has ever made.

I would honestly rather see High Elves than Void Elves. At least the High Elves existed and could have been spun into something.

But that is a strawman, I am talking about protecting the game lore from another dumb decision.

He’s lying, he’s not a supporter:

5 Likes

Not that it would have done the High Elves any good. Even if they were absolutely best friends with the Alliance of Lordaeron, Lordaeron fell from within, almost overnight. Nobody would have been able to react quick enough to make any difference, and the High Elves would have been just as surrounded as their once peaceful neighbor became the Scourge threat that destroyed them.

People please check up on your lore. The “alliance of lordaeron” isn’t dead. The alliance is the same alliance it always has been. The alliance of lordaeron is the grand alliance and always was.

2 Likes

That was a long time ago. Opinions change. Is me changing from an anti to a pro a bad thing now?

1 Like

I mean Pandoras box is open now. Population isnt the argument you want at this point. So many “small groups” or “nearly extinct races” are playable it isnt even funny so the lore time and again hasnt defended against playable races just because they are few in number.

7 Likes

aye. Draenei that came on the exodar is canonically around 300. The darkspear were the survivors of a single tribe. The tauren were on the brink of exinction. Population means nothing and we have documented on the megathread of their existing over a 150 uniquely named high elf NPCs of the alliance so there are at least that many canonically.

4 Likes

I’ll change my mind when you start advocating for our cause.

It’s time to show some friendship and love for your brothers.

5 Likes

You quoted me from almost a full year ago. XD
I’ve admitted to supporting high elves in the discord. Go scroll through the conversation channel if you want to see.

I just dont support all these spam threads.

3 Likes