What do we want? High Elves!

but we don’t want thalassian elves we want high elves. Them being thalassian is a side thing of what they are.

3 Likes

Yes, it is you.

2 Likes

I point to 14 years of the issue being danced around with and outright ignored. You need leverage. you can’t force the issue, cus you don’t have leverage. It absolutely works.

2 Likes

That is sort of true, but no fully true.

Some threads they keep getting made are by those who didn’t use the Megathread, and then some of those who just like to spam the forums who have used the megathread.

High Elves, Blood Elves, Void Elves… They are all Thallasian Elves.

2 Likes

We didn’t make this an issue. If the forums would leave us alone only the megathread would exist and those threads last for months before they cap out in which only a single megathread would be made to continue on after that one

5 Likes

It might help if you made it known to people on your side that getting all salty and mass flagging people who disagree with you in a hope to get them silenced (sometimes successfully) also contributes to threads getting locked.

4 Likes

I mean if you “spam” That makes you a regular. regardless of your POV. The Megathread isn’t up long enough for anyone to be a regular anymore these days.

also regarding spam by definition something isn’t spam if there is no open topic for it which is what happens.

3 Likes

Yes, you did.

3 Likes

That claim about flagging has happened on both sides. You cant actually blame one or the other or the people outside of it without proof.

6 Likes

So it is spam then.

3 Likes

spam noun

1. irrelevant or unsolicited messages sent over the Internet, typically to a large number of users, for the purposes of advertising, phishing, spreading malware, etc.
  2. a tinned meat product made mainly from ham.

spam verb

1. send the same message indiscriminately to (a large number of Internet users).

True, but the flagging can come from anyone at this point. But as you said, can’t blame each other without any proof.

1 Like

Agreed. I think however it is now the work of one person with a few accounts. Theres no way to really grab the attention of forum mods outside of submitting a ticket. Which i propose they dont really care enough about anyways.

Well, since blame the people who disagree with us was already covered I thought a reminder that flags against individuals also get counted against the thread.

1 Like

So it isn’t spam at as no messages are being sent. These are posts viewed on a public forum not messages sent to people.

1 Like

If I recall correctly also, isn’t Thread Duplication also counted towards spam. Doesn’t matter if 1 thread is locked or not?

1 Like

but that isn’t what spam is by the definition above

2 Likes

Were definitely aware of that.

What I don’t get it why they stay locked after the fact for months on end, only makes sense for flag abusers to be continuing to go back and flag it for it to stay locked, we don’t have a reason to continue flagging after your toxicity dies down.

But the particularly aggro antis who have actively admitting to wanting to silence the discussion sure do.

6 Likes

Spam can take on many difinitions actually.

Just use your high elf discord. The scary antis cant get you there.

4 Likes