What do we want? High Elves!

People who cant control or want to stop the discussion will try to shut it down, that is why all these Alliance Playable Quel’dorei threads get flagged so much.

3 Likes

And what proof do you have to support your claim right there?

3 Likes

But sensible intelligent people will also understand that High elves are all ready in the game. And it gets flagged because these threads are not about Murlocs. The true power of azeroth.

3 Likes

Not Playable Alliance Quel’dorei.

5 Likes

Playable Quel’dorei is there. Look, here is a link to them as well.

2 Likes

That is a Sin’dorei perhaps you should read more if you call that a Quel’dorei

5 Likes

That because they changed sides when you alliance abandoned them to the scourge. Maybe go take that up with King Varian… Oh wait.

And besides. The power of Murloc shall prevail.

4 Likes

Sin’dorei or Quel’dorei, there both the same

4 Likes

“These blue catapults clearly from High elven architecture are Alliance, but I’m going to keep trolling and thinking they’re Blood elven because they’re near a Blood elven lore character, even though I’ve been shown proof of a red model existing in game”

8 Likes

I really don’t understand why people oppose high elves so intensely. I get it you don’t want to play one but why oppose their addition? We don’t oppose the additions of other races people want even if they are absurd ideas.

There are some that believe allied races have a limited number of “slots” that once used allied races will never be made again. That isn’t true at all. Allied races were made as a system so blizzard could push out new races for little work at any time.

As for those that argue from a lore standpoint the fact is you can’t deny alliance high elves exist. You are fooling no one by saying they don’t. Them existing on the alliance is all the reason needed for them to become an allied race just like any other race or group.

People like to joke about the defias or fogsail pirates joining the horde and that is “obviously absurd just like high elves” but tell me why it is absurd? If the horde wants them bad enough and keeps requesting them you just might get them.

If it exists within the faction it isn’t off the table.

6 Likes

No they are not 2 recognized different factions by game , lore and story.

2 Likes

And are the same race, in game, lore and story as well.

Want to continue with this same argument again?

2 Likes

until you get it right we can.

3 Likes

As Guzzle pointed out, what if the Void Elves brought them?

I mean, you’re here pretending that I’m arguing what they mean when I’m just pointing out that you’re pulling all these proclamations of proof of high elves out of thin air.

2 Likes

Blizzard made a mistake coloring them. Get over it. Or maybe the Void Elves brought it as the Tauren suggested.

2 Likes

Why, because you can’t get it right? So you go ahead and and tell someone there wrong by saying until they get it right?

2 Likes

Because you have been shown over and over the difference in every thread you come to and you still dont want to accept it.

4 Likes

When we Get murlocs as a playable race I Will fight tooth and nail for Alliance high elves. MURLOC Lives matter!

1 Like

The void elves don’t use siege weapons. We have no precedence for them to use them and void elves were not present at the siege in game.

We have precedence for the silver covenant and other high elf factions of the alliance using said siege weapons.

I don’t think void elves see a need to use siege weapons because they like to make use of their void powers to perform the same levels of destruction.

5 Likes

None of them were there.

1 Like